Image placeholder displaying in my siggy?

Mizani_Mrs

Hi all...i'm trying to post with my new comparison pics in my siggy. thanks to Sareca! Can anyone tell me why the placeholder is displaying instead of the pic? it is a jpg file...do i have to convert it?

Nevermind it's working!!! If anyone else has this problem, then go back to your website pic and copy the URL of the pic again.... for some reason the URL changed... Once copied the URL again, it worked.

thanks Sareca!!!

Mizani_Mrs said:
Test. geez the URL keeps changing on my fotki pic.... :mad:

Are you using the "share Photo" link under the picture in the album? That's so odd! Dang Fotki acting up again....

It didn't work for me until I deleted the photo from the fotki, uploaded it again with a new name and then linked it.

Thanks Raven for the suggestion. I figured out what i did wrong! When Sareca emailed me my pics, I saved the pic that was at the bottom of the email. (like a preview of the image). I did not download the pic and save it, i just saved it from the email. that is what i did wrong. i just went back to the email and downloaded the pic and saved the actual pic (not the preview)...this has fixed the problem.

thanks ladies! hope this helps someone else who is having trouble...

Back