I'm trying to understand this decision but....

okange76

First was the black woman who married herself in a lavish wedding. Now this one is marrying a tree. I know times are tough but what on earth is happening to women?

Emma McCabe is a 31-year old woman who has found love in the heart of Tim, a sturdy poplar tree. She says she has fallen in love with the tree and she's happy.

She also says the sex with the tree is the best she has ever had with anyone.

McCabe, who has has a serious of unlucky relationships with actual human men says she's planning to marry the tree although her family think she's insane.

treehugger-jpg.46900

treehugger2-jpg.46901

She needs to be fully ignored. smdh
I wonder what she would do if somebody told her Tim was already married. :ohwell:

I like her nails!

There is a name for this but it escapes me. There was a woman in Germany who was in love with a building I think. Quite a few people in the world who claim they are in love with plants and inanimate objects.

Last edited:
Isn't there a point where we have to throw all that politically correct b.s up in the air and forgo pretending that every fetish/preference is normal...or rather acceptable? She should be declared insane because she is insane.

The more the media highlights these deviant behaviors the more normal it will seem.
This is disgusting and she is young too.

When women run to the media with the stories do they not think about how their family and friends will feel? What about their chances of employment?
This. :yep:

She either just wants attention or there are some serious undiagnosed mental health issues. Either way she is doing too much :lol:

Gonna fool around and get a splinter...

I think the woman who married herself wanted attention. This woman seems legit crazy.

There is a name for this but it escapes me. There was a woman in Germany who was in love with a building I think. Quite a few people in the world who claim they are in love with plants and inanimate objects.

Object Sexuality or Objectophilia! Omg did you see the one about the man in love with his car? And the car was "male" lol wow.

Yeah I remember watching a show about a woman in love with an old tall amusement park ride and a lady in love with a fence...

At least he'll never suffer from erectile dysfunction. And can go round after round with no recovery. What more do yall bougie lhcf woman want!!!!!

She probably worked a pickup line on him: "Imma call you Tim Ber 'cause I might falling for you."

Gives a whole new meaning to "chopping down." Every time she's with him, it's a treesome.

I think it's a unfair to compare this white woman to the black woman who married herself. At least their was some symbolism to the black woman's situation. This white woman is obviously not well, having sex with a tree!

Object Sexuality or Objectophilia! Omg did you see the one about the man in love with his car? And the car was "male" lol wow.

Yeah I remember watching a show about a woman in love with an old tall amusement park ride and a lady in love with a fence...

I saw the man and car one... Smh

This story takes on a whole new meaning to the word "woody"..... :look:

Eww...and I saw the one with the man in love w/his car. Just SICK! He even kisses it and has sex w/it too. :barf: Smh! Some people really need mental help. :ohwell:

Back