I'm trying this again, round two!!!

After my horrible experience that i had thursday with nexxus emergencee which made my hair extremely dry and hdard, even after the follow up with humectee conditioner, didn't have time for a DC. I decided that i can't take the hard, dry hair for another week. so tonight is my first time doing a CON wash. I can say that i was much easier to manage and now i am sitting under the dryer DCing with Organics Olive Oil DC, i was in a rush today at the BSS that i picked this one up by mistake. after i was this out i will rollerset my hair, can someone give me some advice as to what i can use to get some moisture into my hair. i am transitioning and even when i was relaxed i had a hard time finding a product that would moisturize but not weigh it down. any suggestions?????

You could try doing some oil rinsing and see how that works for you. If you are looking for good moisturizing conditioners, PM Supercharged Moisturizer, Aveda DR, Aveda Brilliant, Pantene Relaxed & Natural Breakage Defense mask, Pantene Hydrating Rinse, and Kenra MC are all good. If it's leave ins that you need, Salerm 21, ABBA Nourishing leave in, Garnier leave ins, and Fermodyl 619 are some of the ones I use for moisture.
After a treatment like Emergencee, a very good moisturizing DC is needed. You will have to treat your hair to some serious moisture for a while. :yep:
Hopefully some more ladies will chime in for you.

Back