I'm thinking about...

Cat_Eyed_Cutie

I\'m thinking about...

About braiding my hair for the next 2 years, having them completely redone every 3 months. I'm getting discouraged and I want to cut my hair...so I figure the next best thing to reaching my goal of brastap length is to braid it until I've finished school. I have another 2 years left, and between classes, work and taking my daughter to and from daycare I'm gonna need to save all the time I can. What are your thoughts?

Re: I\'m thinking about...

I think you should go for it girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And by using the crown and glory method u should DEFINITELY achieve bra strap and beyond in 2 years!!

Re: I\'m thinking about...

I just went to the bss and bought 10 packs of 100% Kanekalon in jet black. I'm thinking about picking up a few packs of reddish brown (yes my dreadded natural colour, lol) for highlighting around the front since my temp colour will have rinsed out by then. I'm calling my brothers girlfriend tonight to get the number of her braider...she got hers done for 80.00 and they were the same size I want and all the way down to her waist. I figure you can't beat that price...I'll keep you all posted.

I'm getting extentions, but not micros my hair is waaaay to thick for that, and it would take forever to do. They'll be about this size
kbraids.jpg
no smaller... I'd like them to be brastrap length but that is waaaay to much weight to be lugging around while chasing my daughter
laugh.gif
. I dunno.

Back