Im soooo over ORS

macherieamour

I was wondering why the last few inchesof my hair looks frayed and lackluster. I dont really need a trim or a touch up and I was completely :confused:

For last few months, Ive been using ORS olive oil to moisturize and thought it was doing an excellent job. But the last few nights, Ive been using Keracare's oil moisturizer on dry hair (i only used it on wet) the first day after I wash and Keracare Creme Headdress after that. My hair looks an feels soo much more moisturized and silky. It doenst tangle through the day. My hair doesnt feel super weighed down and the ends arent seperating with usually happens when i use ORS. With the creme headdress, my hair retains its freedom of movement and feels (and smells) great.

So, Im over ORS olive oil and back on Keracare's moisturizers. Just an FYI for anyone looking for a good moisturizer. Its really working for me:grin:

uuhhh, are you sure you don't work for keracare? :lol:
j/k, I used to use ors when I was younger but now I don't really care for the smell. I might have to try the keracare moisturizer next :)

HAHHA I know- I officially use everything. But Ive tried different products and then finally im like UGHHHH FINE back to Keracare I come!

I know their stuff wont work for everyone but if you find yourself suffering from the same problems that I had, it might be worth a try.

I noticed that the ORS olive oil with mineral oil in it didn't leave my hair that moisturized either, but the formula without the mineral oil and has coconut oil works much better.

macherieamour said:
I was wondering why the last few inchesof my hair looks frayed and lackluster. I dont really need a trim or a touch up and I was completely :confused:

For last few months, Ive been using ORS olive oil to moisturize and thought it was doing an excellent job. But the last few nights, Ive been using Keracare's oil moisturizer on dry hair (i only used it on wet) the first day after I wash and Keracare Creme Headdress after that. My hair looks an feels soo much more moisturized and silky. It doenst tangle through the day. My hair doesnt feel super weighed down and the ends arent seperating with usually happens when i use ORS. With the creme headdress, my hair retains its freedom of movement and feels (and smells) great.

So, Im over ORS olive oil and back on Keracare's moisturizers. Just an FYI for anyone looking for a good moisturizer. Its really working for me:grin:

you know what Machez, i'm glad u stopped using that! i used it once and my hair went brittle and dry! back i nthose days my hair was in badshape anyway, but it really made my problem worse! glad ur back o nthe headdress its a godsend! yay

I don't like the ORS in the bottle. Is this the one you used? I love most of the ORS products but not that one.

don't worry ORS lovers, she'll be back! They alllllways come back :lol: unless this one really does work for Keracare . . . :scratchch

Hahhaaaa! Nah, I am glad you found something that works for you, Macherie! And from your favorite line, too! Avlon needs to add you to their payroll ASAP. You're the reason I have the keracare detangling poo, humecto, and the leave in sitting beside the tub. In fact, I specifically thought of you as I happily hit "submit" on the order page. :lol:

I had the same reaction when I used the ORS lotion in the stinkin' bottle. Dry, greasy, coated hair.:mad: And the carrot oil moisturizer had my hair smelling awful and pasty.:eek: But my hair loves, loves, loves the mineral oil free one in the jar-- then when I slap all of my essential oils in there! girrrrrrrl!!!! My jar ain't right til my eo's are in there. Actually none of my stuff is right until it can tingle :look: :lol: I have a tingle addiction. :ohwell: :lol:

Sistaslick said:
don't worry ORS lovers, she'll be back! They alllllways come back :lol: unless this one really does work for Keracare . . . :scratchch

Hahhaaaa! Nah, I am glad you found something that works for you, Macherie! And from your favorite line, too! Avlon needs to add you to their payroll ASAP. You're the reason I have the keracare detangling poo, humecto, and the leave in sitting beside the tub. In fact, I specifically thought of you as I happily hit "submit" on the order page. :lol:

I had the same reaction when I used the ORS lotion in the stinkin' bottle. Dry, greasy, coated hair.:mad: And the carrot oil moisturizer had my hair smelling awful and pasty.:eek: But my hair loves, loves, loves the mineral oil free one in the jar-- then when I slap all of my essential oils in there! girrrrrrrl!!!! My jar ain't right til my eo's are in there. Actually none of my stuff is right until it can tingle :look: :lol: I have a tingle addiction. :ohwell: :lol:

Haha you are the reason why I bought the ORS Olive oil, CON, Infusium and everything else in your regimen. I basically hit print on your fotki and went to the BSS. I was like, I need EVERYTHING on the paper STAT:lol:

But it seems your hair hates mineral oil and mine loves it. Ah well! ORS Olive oil (I had the one in the jar) is an excellent moisturizer but since my hair likes mineral oil, I think thats why Keracare works better for me.

Back