I'm so hurt right now.

If I got into an accident, and instead of receiving more loving.. my SO held out sex from me. I'd call them a **** too.

I haven't read your background story, and I don't know all the details but when someone is down you gotta love them back up gurlll. That is if you ever truly loved them.

If you dont'... then you know where the highway is.

You pretty much received all the advice you needed in the two previous threads you posted.

I'm not sure what else you want anyone to say? Is this just a vent?

You know he's no good for you but yet you keep hanging on to him.

I suppose when you're tired of being tired and stressed out you'll leave him

Best wishes

If he's stressing you out that much you should leave. Will you gain anything by staying with him? It doesn't sound like it, well apart from more heartache.

Put him out and move on with your life. It's not worth it. You're non married to the man so you're not obligated to work on anything that's causing you so much pain.

:bighug::bighug:

May God bless you with the strength to move on :)

Can you repost your OP? I didn't get a chance to read it...buuuuuut...If this has anything to do with your SO that you've been with for 3 years, that has a 5 year old child, is unemployed, and waiting on his "lawsuit settlement" in order to support you all, then please refer to the 3 other threads you started about him for advice.

Can you repost your OP? I didn't get a chance to read it...buuuuuut...If this has anything to do with your SO that you've been with for 3 years, that has a 5 year old child, is unemployed, and waiting on his "lawsuit settlement" in order to support you all, then please refer to the 3 other threads you started about him for advice.

Oh wow....:nono:

I know sometimes leaving is hard to do but wow......from yall responses she should've been outta there like yesterday.

I wonder what's really going on with the OP.

That was what it was about. Add to the list a few expletives that he has now called her out of anger because she shows more love to the dog than to him.

Oh wow....:nono:

I know sometimes leaving is hard to do but wow......from yall responses she should've been outta there like yesterday.

I wonder what's really going on with the OP.

pretty much, she reminds me of another poster wtih several threads regarding a man she was trying to save all the while this man was steady treating her like the worst piece of dirt. The ladies gave her so much great advice but what did she do in the end? She stayed:yep:

Until OP is truly sick and tired of being stressed and being treated like crap on top of being called names by a man who is not doing anything to better his situation in life, she'll stay.

Any advice being dolled out in this thread will be things she's already heard in her previous threads

pretty much, she reminds me of another poster wtih several threads regarding a man she was trying to save all the while this man was steady treating her like the worst piece of dirt. The ladies gave her so much great advice but what did she do in the end? She stayed:yep:
WAIT. You mean the one where she put his stuff in garbage bags and he was wearing flip flops to help a friend move etc etc?? SHE STAYED?!
:blush:

OP, I see you deleted but you know you did for a reason. This is ridiculous. So this non working, not supporting you added burden of a child in your life is now calling you NAMES?!

OP- what's really preventing you from putting an end to this? If it's the time you've invested, then think about how much time it has actually taken away from you being in a healthy loving relationship. If it's the love you feel for him, please know that he doesn't appreciate it so why not love someone who will love you back?

He is doing everything to control you and I hope you take all the advice you've been given before he reduces you to nothing. Until you figure out what exactly is keeping you there and making you scared, I'm afraid you won't try to be free.

^^ @song of serenity nah, not her, unfortunately there are several posters who have trouble letting go of men who are clearly bad for them.

^^ @song of serenity nah, not her, unfortunately there are several posters who have trouble letting go of men who are clearly bad for them.

LAWD....theres multiple of them?

I mean at what point do you love yourself enough to know you need to get the *** out?

The sad thing is that most of them would've given a friend the same message (GET OUT NOW!!!) if the shoe was on the other foot....:nono:

It is easier said than done. OP I hope you didn't get scared off by the advice. I hope you can find some supportive people in real life.

Oh No.

OP I don't know your story, but judging from the comments above you're in a rough situation. Remember that you're strong and deserving of quality love. I hope you find whatever you're looking for. (HUG)

Back