I'M SO FREAKING HYPE :''''D

Saga

The Generous Queen
I just finished spending this entire Saturday taking down my kinky twists 9as seen in my siggie) They were in for about 3 weeks. After looking at all these beautiful pictures of loc'd folks on nappturality it made me wanna hurry up and loc sooo bad. So I took the twists out.

As I untwisted them I put in my mixture of African Pride Olive Miracle Moisturizer Lotion and Aloe Vera Gel on a decent amount of hair, finger detangled, then braided. Did this until my whole head was done after I took the hair down. Now I'm getting ready to wash so I took out the braids so I can try clipping it in four sections and washing it. Upon removing the braids I noticed how fluffy my fro was. Then I shook my head around only to discover...

http://s1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa476/DanceOnTheSkylines/?action=view&current=Video14.mp4

My fro swings. It has never done that before. I'm a slow grower so any little milestone is a big deal to me.
You can tell I was feeling myself in this vid :woot:

Yes this thread has no purpose. :look:
Thank you for spending 29 seconds of your precious time watching me swing my hair.
That is all.

P.S.

I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH! I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH!

:Copy of 2cool::rocker:

Thanks guys! It seems that being diligent with my sulfur oil applications and taking vitamins is really working :D

AfroDoll I've been natural for 4 years, but the first year I did 2 big chops. The first time I cut all the relaxed hair off and had a short afro. The second time I shaved my head completely. I've been growing my hair for almost 3 years now and it's 5-7 inches long (my length varies in different places) I think the main reason my hair was swinging was because of how stretched it was from the kinky twists. When my hair is in it's fully shrunken twa state it doesn't swing :P

Back