I'm so confused

sabie19

I\'m so confused

I need a good shampoo and conditioner. I've been hearing some bad reviews on Creme of Nature so I need a shampoo and conditioner with good ph levels, healthy for the hair and that may provide some detangling in the hair. Thanks everyone for your help.

Re: I\'m so confused

my favorites are creme of nature ultra moisturizing formula (green & white bottle) and nexxus therappe shampoo. Of the two, I think the nexxus may be the most moisturizing. I don't use shampoo everytime I wash. Only when I have build up....Most of the time, I just do conditioner only washes.

For expensive brands, I'd go with Kenra Moisturizing Shampoo and Conditioner.
For something less expensive, I'd try Nature's Gate products. I really love the shampoo.

For shampoo, try Elasta QP Shampoo for Relaxed Hair. Excellent! I used it to replace con when I got this horrible drying build up from it! It smells good, is not stripping at all (contains non drying ingredient of sodium myreth sulfate), good at detangling, and not expensive at all!
bdance.gif

And ph is 4.5-5.5

Another suggestion is Keracare Hydrating Detangling Shampoo, I think you'll like it.

As far as Ph is concerned I've read in a couple of my Hair Books/articles that a shampoo with a Ph of 4.5-5.5 is good for relaxed hair, it won't raise the cuticle at this level. Not sure if you are relaxed or not. Anyway, I am pretty sure that Joico KPak Reconstruct Shampoo has their Ph marked on the package as 4.5-5.5.

Hope that helps!

i just started using Elasta QP Shampoo for Relaxed Hair and so far so good. smells nice too. quite affordable as well!

Hey, girly.

I recently put in a bad review for CON. It turned out that I just needed a little clarifying. So now I still wash daily w/ CON, but I use add a clarifying shampoo to my regimen whenever it seems like my hair is too conditioned.

Back