I'm Sitting Under the Dryer/Steamer And...

I forgot to say this yesterday when I was under the dryer but I'm sitting under the dryer with my mean face on wondering when this fifteen minutes will be up. I hate dryers. I'm seriously thinking about only using the dryer for an emergency like if I have to be somewhere in 2 hours and need to get my hair dry immediately

I forgot to say this yesterday when I was under the dryer but I'm sitting under the dryer with my mean face on wondering when this fifteen minutes will be up. I hate dryers. I'm seriously thinking about only using the dryer for an emergency like if I have to be somewhere in 2 hours and need to get my hair dry immediately

I hate sitting under the dryer as well. I got the Gold & Hot Bonnet Dryer on the recommendation of my bss lady. Surprisingly I like it. It is actually so comfortable that I forget that I am under the dryer. I tend to dry my hair on low heat though so it is comfortable. I still can't do high heat for more than 4 minutes.

I'm:

A) wishing I bought a snack
B) wishing my cup fit in my seats cup holder
C) with the volume turnt up on my speakers because I can't hear the golden girls under the dryer
D) watching rules of engagement or American Dad in netflix from my phone because headphones are the best invention ever.

I'm on high heat and think I'm about to turn it to medium because my ears are on fire and can't wait to get from under here

Currently DCing after washing a putting in a clear rinse. Looking forward to the results!

Wishing this cord was longer so I could lay down but to lazy to find one so will just suffer for 30 minutes.

loving the smell of my conditioner, i hope it makes my hair soft. mostly all conditioners make my hair soft though. and switching between medium and high heat because medium doesn't seem hot enough and high is too high and i get aggravated

hating this heat. boobs sweating and legs. i think I'm going to start sitting with it for a hour, i just can't do it

I think heat makes it penetrate better than sitting with it for hours because I slept over night with deep conditioner and it didn't feel as soft as sitting under the dryer for a couple of minutes.

under the dryer, thinking about how I have to buy a steamer and a new dryer..bout to order some condish online, wash this condish out and follow with a rinse, and eat dinner...

Thinking about getting the heating cap because I cant do this ish. So aggravating. You end up with sweat trickling down your chest and legs . I rather to be able to move anyway and be able to watch TV as well

Thinking about getting the heating cap because I cant do this ish. So aggravating. You end up with sweat trickling down your chest and legs . I rather to be able to move anyway and be able to watch TV as well

I loved my heating cap until it broke down. Then I couldn't seem to find a reliable replacement. :ohwell: I ended up getting the Hot N Gold Bonnet dryer which I am surprisingly happy with. The dread is gone.

Thanks for bumping this thread ladies. I've been under the dryer deep conditioning 3x a week and have forgotten about this thread.

Back