Im selling the progress shirts again!

:clapping::dance7::woohoo::band7::worship2:

DSD, I was gon' ask you the other day, but I was too skurred...:sekret:

Thank you so much. This will really help me to monitor my progress easier, especially when I do relax in December!

:yay::kiss:

:clapping::dance7::woohoo::band7::worship2:

DSD, I was gon' ask you the other day, but I was too skurred...:sekret:

Thank you so much. This will really help me to monitor my progress easier, especially when I do relax in December!

:yay::kiss:
:grin::grin:Why you scared. Only thing I would have told you was no:grin::grin:. I can't keep depriving my Sistas. I know how important tracking that progress is.:yep::yep::yep:

Great thanks ladies! I also started a poll about the demand for plus sizes. I don't wanna leave any of you beautiful ladies out!!

Great thanks ladies! I also started a poll about the demand for plus sizes. I don't wanna leave any of you beautiful ladies out!!

Great! Where's the poll located? I NEED to get in on that poll! I want to get a shirt too!! About what size is the XL?? I mean what size woman would that fit? I'm gonna get one for my daughter too!

Last edited:
Great! Where's the poll located? I NEED to get in on that poll! I want to get a shirt too!! About what size is the XL?? I mean what size woman would that fit? I'm gonna get one for my daughter too!
Extra Large probably won't fit if your regular size is 1x and above. Let me know.

Placed my order today..can hardly wait for delivery...:grin:
Thanks DSD! I'm loving your new cut... really cute on you!

Back