I'm really worried about my hairline

locabouthair

I usually cut out the combs in the wigs I wear. I usually place the bobby clips on two sides of my head and one of my temples is kinda sore. I noticed it last week. And I think a small spot of my hairline is gone. I might be overreacting. The rest of my edges look fine. I asked my mom if my hairline looked thin and she said no.

I really want to keep using the wigs as a protective style especialy since it's cold now. I'm going to use bobbly pins instead of the clips. I think the pins put less stress on the hair. And I plan on changing where I put the pins. I was putting in the same spot for 6 months, no wonder it feels sore.

I'm really worried about the soreness. I'm going to massage it with some essential oils and some EVOO.

I'm really scared it wont grow back and the soreness has me even more scared. :sad:

definately change where you put the pins and baby the spot where its sore!

I usually cut out the combs in the wigs I wear. I usually place the bobby clips on two sides of my head and one of my temples is kinda sore. I noticed it last week. And I think a small spot of my hairline is gone. I might be overreacting. The rest of my edges look fine. I asked my mom if my hairline looked thin and she said no.

I really want to keep using the wigs as a protective style especialy since it's cold now. I'm going to use bobbly pins instead of the clips. I think the pins put less stress on the hair. And I plan on changing where I put the pins. I was putting in the same spot for 6 months, no wonder it feels sore.

I'm really worried about the soreness. I'm going to massage it with some essential oils and some EVOO.

I'm really scared it wont grow back and the soreness has me even more scared. :sad:

I changed the position of the pins tonight.

I never really had a problem with my edges. I wore braids for 15 years and it's a wonder i still had a hairline.

Back