Im proud of myself

KhandiB

:lol:

I just realized that I havent had a relaxer in 10 weeks..
My last one was May 4th...
I was sittin here thinking my last one was May 26th :lol:
Im proud of myself cuz Im handlin it well.. about a yr ago, I was relaxing ev 8 weeks like clockwork.. no matter the growth..

:cool:

Good for you! :bouncegre

I had a similar moment last week when I realized "Wait I'm 13 weeks post, wow time is flying". I have no inkling to relax yet either (mind you I'm weaved up, but the front of my hair is out and it is the hardest to deal with sometimes).

I was relaxing even more often than you a year and half ago (every 5-6 weeks).

Anyway I'm proud of you too!

That is so good! Stretching is one of my current goals so I know how awesome that is!

I was using growth aids but stopped so that I can start stretching these relaxers. I have never been able to even get the 8 weeks! :eek:

Give yourself a big pat on the back:D The problem I'm having now is with the edges - they are 5zzz nappy while everything else is manageable. Next relaxer 9/12.

Keep up the good work:grin: :grin:

Thanks Girls..

I was about to break down this weekend , I bought a relaxer and everything and decided to try a bun, and using the KOSBDML and the Kemi Oyl and Glaze.. Its Uber Manageable .. :cool:

Still shedding like heck though :(

HoneyDew said:
That is so good! Stretching is one of my current goals so I know how awesome that is!

I was using growth aids but stopped so that I can start stretching these relaxers. I have never been able to even get the 8 weeks! :eek:

Wait I thought that stretching was less about length of time and more about length of new growth. Why did you stop growth aids if you still had plenty of newgrowth to help avoid overlapping? Was it just coming too quickly to deal with?

Back