I'm on a protective stylng mission!

DDTexlaxed

TRANSITION OVER! 11-22-14
I'll be practicing flat twists for 6 months. If I don't get that style by then, I'll be wearing twist outs for another 6! :rolleyes: I almost have it, but my twists always look fuzzy.:sad: I am going to be posting pictures too, so I can get some help from the experts! My twa is now long enough to practice so I am very happy about that. I am no longer satisfied at needing someone else to do my hair. I will be doing my own this year from now on.:yep: I'm putting the KCCC/KT away until the summer time. This will be my own personal boot camp. Wash 1X a week and twist practice the next. I'll be posting pictures starting tomorrow.

I'll be practicing flat twists for 6 months. If I don't get that style by then, I'll be wearing twist outs for another 6! :rolleyes: I almost have it, but my twists always look fuzzy.:sad: I am going to be posting pictures too, so I can get some help from the experts! My twa is now long enough to practice so I am very happy about that. I am no longer satisfied at needing someone else to do my hair. I will be doing my own this year from now on.:yep: I'm putting the KCCC/KT away until the summer time. This will be my own personal boot camp. Wash 1X a week and twist practice the next. I'll be posting pictures starting tomorrow.

I wish you the best with this. I am in a similar boat. My twa has grown out but my front is recovering from thinness/baldness so it is still twa & back is neck length. I, too, have out away the KCCC & all other gels & I started bunning (with phoney ponies/hair - hard time finding ponies that match my natural 4a hair) last week. The front doesn't look too bad - being so sparse. I also plan to try twisting as soon as the front & edges fill in better.

So, I congratulate you on your efforts and look forward to your pics & progress.

Happy New Year!

Thanks! I feel that until I master this, I will never be happy with my natural hair.:ohwell: My crown is the only part that is resisting.:lachen: I have a lot of research invested in this.:yep:

Back