I'm On A Mission!

Mochalolita

I\'m On A Mission!

Hey ladies...I've been keeping track of my hair progress, and it's actually been doing pretty well. And that's without me being consistent in my regimen for a minute now (which is a darn shame considering that I was the one who suggested the Consistency Challenge!) Anyhoo...I'm going to try something different. Less maintenance, less bothering with stuff, more streamlined regimen. Instead of popping my 800 protein pills a day, I will take 1 multivitamin, 1 Freeda Biotin, and 2 viviscal per day and be done with it. Since I need breakfast everyday, I will go ahead and make myself a protein shake in the morning with my MSM mixed in. My hair will be washed once a week and rollerset, I will use Sulfur 8 on my scalp when I feel like it. I have 206 days until my graduation next May. I only need about 5-6 more inches before I'm at goal...if I really work...I think I can get it! No more playing around now...I'm on a mission! /images/graemlins/weird.gif

Hugs,
Crys

Re: I\'m On A Mission!

Sounds great! /images/graemlins/up.gif Happy Hair Growing! /images/graemlins/grin.gif

That sounds like a great regimen. I agree, Less is More! /images/graemlins/smile.gifYou can do it!!! /images/graemlins/weird.gif

[ QUOTE ]
That sounds like a great regimen. I agree, Less is More! /images/graemlins/smile.gifYou can do it!!! /images/graemlins/weird.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto! /images/graemlins/clap.gif

Thanks for the support ladies! I've gotten all of my stuff in the mail except for my Freeda Biotin /images/graemlins/ohwell.gif but I've started anyway...figure I'll just add that in when it gets here. I'm aiming for 2 more inches by the end of the year...we'll see!

Hugs,
Crys

Thanks...I just got my Freeda biotin, so it's full speed ahead now...I'll let y'all know what kind of results I get in a month!

Hugs,
Crys

Back