I'm Obsessed With...

SmilingElephant

Buying a good hair brush. The other night i had the itchies really bad that would not stop until i first applied my JBCO mixed with Peppermint Oil in it to my scalp and thenused my Conair in Color Brush (its green) to brush the shed hairs out of my head....so now i'm obsessed with finding more good brushes...i would love a good BBB Brush!!

What types of brushes do any of you on here use? And does anyone else on here experience this? Its as if my shed hair are begging to be free!!:grin::look:

bump bump

I need advice on a good type of brush...am lost and my hair doesnt like brusing maybe cuz of the brush i have..

Conair paddle brush
AAAAC0DK5zQAAAAAAApgkw.jpg

Denman
Denman%20D3.jpg

bump bump

I need advice on a good type of brush...am lost and my hair doesnt like brusing maybe cuz of the brush i have..

You want a paddle brush. Pure boar bristles...accept nothing less even if you buy cheaper brush. An MP will cost you BIG TIME, but it's an investment piece that you can pass on to your kids. LOL...people have willed these brushes and they were gladly accepted! This brush is so good it comes w/ its own brush to maintain it. :grin:
022008_masonpearson_a.jpg

You want a paddle brush. Pure boar bristles...accept nothing less even if you buy cheaper brush. An MP will cost you BIG TIME, but it's an investment piece that you can pass on to your kids. LOL...people have willed these brushes and they were gladly accepted! This brush is so good it comes w/ its own brush to maintain it. :grin:

:lachen:.. thanks alot mama..amma look into it right away...see if my hair will respond better

I want one of these bad boys! I've priced them and totally understand why there are MP knockoffs...it's the Denman knockoffs that leave me scratching my head. Why would a 10.00 brush need a knockoff? I just don't get it :lachen:

Remember to check ebay. It won't be cheap there either, BUT sometimes you can do a few $$$ less than other places.

MPs don't yank yur hair out...that's why they're go great. Of course, go easy and don't do that 100 strokes thing, but I do love this brush!

Back