i'm new with a question

chocolate01

i\'m new with a question

Hi everyone, I am new to the board and this is my first post. I think this board is soo wonderful, but I do have one question. Lately I have noticed that my hairline is looking a little thin which I thought was possibly caused by wearing a wool hat this winter. So I sewed a silky fabric onto the inside but the problem still persists. I've been putting Vitamin E and massaging ORS olive oil on my scalp everyday and wrapping my hair at night as I always do. I have never had a problem caused by wrapping my hair but I think that maybe what's causing it because I have noticed that my hairline looks very weak and thin when I comb my hair down. My question is what do you ladies suggest in terms of alternative methods of wearing my hair to sleep. I like to wear my hair down and want to make sure my ends stay curled while I sleep. Thanks ladies in advance

Re: i\'m new with a question

Welcome aboard Chocolate... Do you brush or pull your hair tight when you wrap? Because I've head of thinning hair due to wrapping but with the thinning hairline it's usually due to pony-tails or pulling hair back. Anyway, maybe this thread will help or at least point you to pple who have alternative methods so you PM for further details. Allandra has very long hair and she wraps occasionally. Perhaps you could ask her what she does when she isn't wrapping. Good luck!

No more wrapping = thicker hair for me

WELCOME.
wave.gif

Well I never really had a problem with the thinning hairline, but I always ORS carrot oil on my edges and scalp and everything has filled in nicely. I wrap my hair every night, but instead, try putting yor hair in a french roll at night to avoid the extra damage from wrapping.

Back