im new here

monister

I'm new here. I got a full head weave a week ago on May 10 and I'll be wearing a weave all summer long until the beginning September when I'll take it out and put in cornrows until the end of September then I'll put in a relaxer. My last relaxer was Feb 7, 2004. Picture of my weave are in my album - My Hair Album password = babygirl.. I also have a picture with pink lines drawn in for my goals. The first one is for the end of september 2004 and the other for the end of december 2004. Please tell me if you think they are realistic.. Thanks

Monister

Welcome to the board! Your weave looks really nice. I think your hair goals are attainable and very realistic. Make sure you stick to a good regime after you take your weave out and find the products that work for you. MOisture is going to be key in retaining length so make sure you have a good moisturizer. I use soft sheen finishing lotion. Good luck!

Welcome!!!
newbie.gif
bouncy.gif

I'm kinda new too, but not as new as you!
wave.gif
newbie.gif

Monister, If you start taking good care of your hair, you'll get to your goal in a minimum of 6 months!
wink.gif

Welcome! Your weave flip is really cute! Kick back when you have hours to kill and go through these posts. You'll reach your goals in no time using some of the wonderful suggestions and methods from LHCF.

Welcome! Just make sure you don't leave the weave in to long or your hair might mat or loc underneath, this is possible if you get a lot of growth...believe me I know. This happened to me after only 11 weeks and 5 inches. Wish you luck in attaining your hair goals.

Back