I'm making progress....

rootdeep

Okay ...yesterday I was playing around taking pics of my hair and I went back to see my hair when I first started on June 22nd and was shocked!! My hair is making WONDERFUL progress......I am slightly past my shoulders and my hair is MUCH MUCH healthier.

Okay so here are my before and after shots!:Flahsssss
Before (Just starting out)
IMG_0455.jpg

After (August 8th)
LPSIMG_0552.jpg

I know I got the V shape going but you know what....I DONT CARE!:yay: :woot: :lachen: I'm so happy to be growing hair the HEALTHY way I'll work on the shape later!! :)

My hair has NEVER been this long or healthy. I was one of the ones that believed EVERYONE cant have long healthy hair. That myth is OUT the window now. I look forward to seeing the progress I've made at the end of the year!! :) :)
Thank you to my horsetail pills and my Hair skin and nail vitamins.

Happy Hair growing!! :)

Ummm progress.....Gurl, your hair has made a transformation!!!!! It looks hydrated, shiny and healthy. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im seeing the Futurebiotics pill in the mix. I love those!!!!

Whats ur reggy????

Girl you say "making progress" like it's nothin. Your hair has made a complete turn around in such a short amount of time:eek:

Congrats and keep up the good work:D :D :D

Great gugha mugha.....Fantastic progress. Your hair looks so healthly, soft and shiny....Give up the dirt, what are you doing?

Keep up the good work :)

:grin: Thank you SOOOOOO much!!! Yes it is! Both are after a good was, blowdry and wrap. So yes its a MAJOR difference.

I use the same products at home that my stylist uses biweekly on my hair. I bought the Design Essentials Anti-Split Ends Package for my hair. I use a mix of my spray bottle with water and Design EssentialsStimulations Super Moisturizing Conditioner. If I use my steam rollers ONCE a week I'll add a drop of Design Essentials silk essentials oil to the water to give it added shine and keep it from looking so dry.

I'm still working on a full regimine. There are a couple of Keracare products Im adding to the mix...(making an order TODAY) and I need to find something to keep my ends soft and moisturized without leaving them heavy. Any suggestions? I have a couple but the more choices I have the better.

macherieamour said:
Ummm progress.....Gurl, your hair has made a transformation!!!!! It looks hydrated, shiny and healthy. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im seeing the Futurebiotics pill in the mix. I love those!!!!

Whats ur reggy????

Girl,

Your hair is looking good. What is your regimine? I hope to achieve that kind of growth I'm trying the Wild growth oil and I guess its doing something but, truthfully I dont know how much.

Have a Blessed Day and Happy Hair Growing!

rootdeep said:
:grin: Thank you SOOOOOO much!!! Yes it is! Both are after a good was, blowdry and wrap. So yes its a MAJOR difference.

I use the same products at home that my stylist uses biweekly on my hair. I bought the Design Essentials Anti-Split Ends Package for my hair. I use a mix of my spray bottle with water and Design EssentialsStimulations Super Moisturizing Conditioner. If I use my steam rollers ONCE a week I'll add a drop of Design Essentials silk essentials oil to the water to give it added shine and keep it from looking so dry.

I'm still working on a full regimine. There are a couple of Keracare products Im adding to the mix...(making an order TODAY) and I need to find something to keep my ends soft and moisturized without leaving them heavy. Any suggestions? I have a couple but the more choices I have the better.

....waiting for Macherie's Keracare bell to go off:) . I added the Silken seal and really like it.

Tell me about the Design Essentials Anti-Split ends package - I've never heard of it. How long have you been using it and how long before you saw significant difference in your hair?

Thank you so much ladies!! :) I wanted to cry when I saw my hair. My hair has NEVER made it past a good chin/necklength so to see this is really exciting.
Honestly I dont have a solid regimine tackled down. I would however promote horsetail pills to EVERYONE who is trying to grow their hair out. I bought these based off of Reniece's experience in getting her hair to grow out and its the TRUTH ladies. I take a horsetail pill every night and the newgrowth is NO JOKE!! I've also been incorporating a lot more fruits and veggies and downing water over 73 ounces of water a day(I have my own stall reserved at work for me its that serious).

I've been doing a lot of trial and error on items as well. Take for example I thought IC Hair Polisher was the DEAL (I didnt turn the bottle around to read the ingredients until yesterday and its nothing but cones) so that went into the garbage last night. I keep it very simple on products and go to my stylist every 2 weeks for a deep conditioning and I get protein treatments once every other month. I get my next one on the 19th.

I bought the Design Essentials Anit Split ends package based off a strong recommendation from my stylist. I was the QUEEN of split ends before but my ends have been thankful for this package. This is what I use in the package.

Moisture Retention Conditioning Shampoo

Stimulations Super Moisturizing Conditioner

Nutriment Rx Cr? Hairdress

I have been mixing that hairdress with DOO GRO® Mega Thick™ Growth Oil

I believe in Doo Gro Hair Oil....it helped my mothers THIN(Balding edges) as well.

JLove74 said:
....waiting for Macherie's Keracare bell to go off:) . I added the Silken seal and really like it.

Tell me about the Design Essentials Anti-Split ends package - I've never heard of it. How long have you been using it and how long before you saw significant difference in your hair?

Girl, your hair looks amazing!!!!!!!!! Wonderful progress!!!!

I love those Futurebiotics Vitamins too!!!!

Hmmm....I really dont know that one. When I went to GNC to pick it up there was a lady in there who owns a salon buying it up to sell and she told me that the pill was more effective that the EXTRACT because you're only getting so much. And from the research I've done on it I didnt think you could fully take the liquid without getting sick.

I know my Doo Gro Oil has Horsetail Extract in it but I dont believe the extract is edible.

yankgal007 said:
What's the difference btw taking the horsetail pill and the liquid?

rootdeep said:
Thank you so much ladies!! :) I wanted to cry when I saw my hair. My hair has NEVER made it past a good chin/necklength so to see this is really exciting.
Honestly I dont have a solid regimine tackled down. I would however promote horsetail pills to EVERYONE who is trying to grow their hair out. I bought these based off of Reniece's experience in getting her hair to grow out and its the TRUTH ladies. I take a horsetail pill every night and the newgrowth is NO JOKE!! I've also been incorporating a lot more fruits and veggies and downing water over 73 ounces of water a day(I have my own stall reserved at work for me its that serious).

I've been doing a lot of trial and error on items as well. Take for example I thought IC Hair Polisher was the DEAL (I didnt turn the bottle around to read the ingredients until yesterday and its nothing but cones) so that went into the garbage last night. I keep it very simple on products and go to my stylist every 2 weeks for a deep conditioning and I get protein treatments once every other month. I get my next one on the 19th.

that's exactly what i plan on doing to get more growth. im definitely gonna change my diet now. you've made GREAT progress. your hair looks fabulous!

Great Caesar's GHOST! Your hair looks da bomb! When I first saw your starting out pics I thought "aww her hair is pretty! there is nothing wrong with it" Then I saw your after pics I was like ":eek: ".

Great job!! Oh, a good moisturizer that I like is from keracare. It is Keracare's cream hairdress. The bizzomb!

LOL @ Great Ceasar's Ghost! LOL Girl I'm trying to get to where you are. Your hair is BEAUTIFUL. Logging on to discount-beauty.com NOW for that hairdress. THANK YOU! :)

MizaniMami said:
Great Caesar's GHOST! Your hair looks da bomb! When I first saw your starting out pics I thought "aww her hair is pretty! there is nothing wrong with it" Then I saw your after pics I was like ":eek: ".

Great job!! Oh, a good moisturizer that I like is from keracare. It is Keracare's cream hairdress. The bizzomb!

Rootdeep, how long have you been taking the vits listed in your siggy and how soon after did you start seeing results?

I didnt begin the vitamins until the beginning of June with the horsetail. I added the Hair, Skin and Nail vitamins at the end of June and I saw results in texture of my hair in the middle of July.

I also stopped added heat to my hair between salon visits as well....(I go every 2 weeks so between I will either bun or use the steam rollers with some conditioner in the water and use paper to protect your ends).

SexySin985 said:
Rootdeep, how long have you been taking the vits listed in your siggy and how soon after did you start seeing results?

Your hair is gorgeous it made me take my Nioxin vitamin. I wasn't gonna take it today but then I realized that I want to stick to my routine. Thanks for the inspiration. I took horsetail for months and never saw any results...you just made me want to try it again. Maybe a different brand...what brand did you try?

GNC Fingerprinted Horsetail is the one that I'm taking. Were you taking Nioxin with the Horsetail? Sometimes one may offset the other. But if horsetail didnt work try the Hair, Skin and Nail vitamins. A lot of women on the board rave about it and I love it! :)

lana said:
Your hair is gorgeous it made me take my Nioxin vitamin. I wasn't gonna take it today but then I realized that I want to stick to my routine. Thanks for the inspiration. I took horsetail for months and never saw any results...you just made me want to try it again. Maybe a different brand...what brand did you try?

rootdeep said:
I bought the Design Essentials Anit Split ends package based off a strong recommendation from my stylist. I was the QUEEN of split ends before but my ends have been thankful for this package. This is what I use in the package.

Moisture Retention Conditioning Shampoo

Stimulations Super Moisturizing Conditioner

Nutriment Rx Cr? Hairdress

Does this come in a package or do you have to buy them separately. I saw this product in the BSS but didn't give it a second thought:look:

Back