I'm Loving My Hair Today!

MJ

Based on what the married ladies have said on this forum, my hair journey has some similarities to a marriage. :lachen:

My hair and I share a life-long commitment :yep::yep:.

Sometimes it drives me :wallbash:, and I chop it off (if it's relaxed) or perm it (if it's natural).

At other times, I :love: it and everything is :dinner:. When I look at it or touch it, I :woot:.

As we learn to appreciate each other, our relationship becomes more and more harmonious and bonds grows stronger :2inlove:.

My cornrows are three weeks old and messy as ever, but I'm loving my hair today :yep:.

Do you have similar experiences with your hair?

Last edited:
:yay: MJ has a picture in her avi! Your hair is purty:). Your story was so cute and I'm glad you are loving your hair today.

:yay: MJ has a picture in her avi! Your hair is purty:). Your story was so cute and I'm glad you are loving your hair today.

Thank you :). I took it in August when I was in Jamaica. It was the first time (and only time, thus far) I'd worn my hair out since July 2007.

Yes, yes, yes!! lol Just this morning, I was so mad at my hair for not acting right. Then I did a roller set & I was back head-over-heels! :love5:

I don't know about marriage, but this is certainly similar to me & my bf.

i love my hair today too. its still silky soft from when i went to the dominican salon yesterday. its still swanging and people are coming from left and right telling me how much my hair has grown. i came to work the other day with a wet pin up and one guy said "did you cut you hair?" i said no and he was like "good because i was like nooooooo i know she didnt cut all that long hair". it makes me feel good that others notice that i am taking care of my hair.

Back