I'm Looking For A Creamy Oil...

Dayjoy

Old School Member
...preferably something I can get on the ground. Does this even exist in an OTG product? I'll even be open to making something myself as long as it isn't too complicated, I'm no mistress. Any and all suggestions are appreciated. TIA

A product you can get from the store is Camille Rose Moisture Milk. It's a close second to my all time favorite, Hydratherma Naturals daily moisturizer (only available online).

Both products have several oils mixed into a creamy base without it being super oily.

I'm glad you're no mistress! :D
Are you talking about a pure hydrogenated oil? Here's an olive oil pomade, not on the ground though. http://www.ingredientstodiefor.com/item/Olive_Conditioning_Pomade/1268
:lachen:Dang autocorrect!

Thanks everyone for your responses. I'm going to check into everything posted. If I use Crisco (why didn't I think of that!) maybe I'll add some scent and put it in a different container. It's for my DD and she doesn't really need to know...:look:I just switched her to a more oily leave in/styler and I want something lighter than the hard butter she's currently using to seal. I feel weird having her braid her hair at night with just that, and the butter she's using now is just too heavy and leaves too much buildup.

Back