IM JEALOUS.......*put head down*

Good Lord that momma deserves a medal cuz that little girl is hyper like mine so I can image the mess it looks like within 15 minutes of finishing it!:rofl:

beautiful hair!

i have to say though... i'm a little weirded out by mothers posting their children's hair on YT talking "daaammnnnn my daughter's hair is so long!" ... somehow that doesn't sit well with me.

Beautiful hair & beautiful little girl!

Folks are so mean! I watched some of her other videos & yes, they seem to be pointless, but the comments are so uncalled for. The mother was told to clean up her house & that the mother must be black because only a black mother would show off her daughter's long hair. So many unnecessary & hateful comments towards a mother who just want to show her daughter's hair length.

Yea, I saw this vid yesterday for the first time. That's a whole lotta hair right there!!!! I call it umbrella hair, cause its so big, thick and long it covers the top of her head like an umbrella.:spinning: Reminds me of our own DSylla's lushious head of hair!:grin::grin: So pretty!

Back