I'M IN SHOCK....*SIGH*...WHHHHYYY????????

pinkpanda_99

I\'M IN SHOCK....*SIGH*...WHHHHYYY????????

I'm in shock and I'm /images/graemlins/mad.gif. While in Sally's to purchase more conditioner today, I noticed that Soft Sheen has created a new conditioning line called Optimum Care -- Stay Strong Conditioner. Now I wouldn't be peeved except the associate told me that they were replacing the old moisturizing conditioner with the new line (I was there to puchase the old conditioning line; my hair adores the stuff /images/graemlins/notworthy.gif ). Has anyone used this new line--what are your thoughts? There is a definite difference in ingredients and I don't want to go down that "get another conditioner that works for your hair" road again. I've tried many conditioners -- expensive and cheap, but I mainly want to stay with Optimum. Soft Sheen has a 1-800 number that I will promptly call in the morning! /images/graemlins/phone.gif Holla back with some info. yall!

Re: I\'M IN SHOCK....*SIGH*...WHHHHYYY????????

I don't know why companies do this... /images/graemlins/confused.gif

I never used the old Optimum products in the pinkish-beige bottles. But I used the Super Protecting Shampoo and the Stay Strong Conditioner twice and I liked them. They are pretty good for drugstore type products. When company asks for shampoo and conditioner, I hand them this stuff. It's better than the average stuff on the shelves and I don't have to worry about them using handfuls of my Elucence or L'anza products. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Well, Pink. It looks like you need to hit all of the stores to buy the old formula that you love (before it all runs out). Girl, go out and grab as much as you can. /images/graemlins/poke.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Now I wouldn't be peeved except the associate told me that they were replacing the old moisturizing conditioner with the new line (I was there to puchase the old conditioning line; my hair adores the stuff ).

[/ QUOTE ]

I truly hate it when customers do this. It's like...WHO TOLD YOU WE WANTED YOU TO CHANGE! Sometimes "new and improved" doesn't mean better. I remember when I use to relaxe, I used to love me some Gentle Treatement. You know the one with the white box, with the lady that had the long hair on it and it looked like her hair was floating in the air? Well, they changed the packaging and said they were new and improved. They lost me as a customer. It just didn't seem to work as good to me as the old one did.

Back