I'm in love with MOP-C! *pics*

blasiancurlie

So I've been dying to try mop-c products ever since I read about them on another hair forum but I was waiting until I BC'd because they are on the expensive end and I didn't want to waste it on my transitioning hair. Let me say it was worth the wait. It defines my curls like no other. I used the leave-in conditioner and curl defining creme. Here my pics. I also managed to get 2nd day hair with this last weekend after an entire night of clubbin! Amazing! By the way, it's organic too!

DSCF0124-vi.jpg

DSCF0121-vi.jpg

DSCF0127-vi.jpg

Ohhhhhh ... your curls are just gorgeous. I'll have to look into this MOP-C for when I BC.

Thanks for sharing.
icon14.gif

Very pretty. I might mention this to my friend who is natural. I think she's been looking for something like this.

I love, love, love your hair, and you're adoreable, I'm glad you got something that works for you. Might have to try it out myself one day.

Your hai is beautiful.
I have used the leave in for a couple of years. My hair
really loves it when I have a lot of new growth.
Keep us posted.

Sure, honeycomb. According the the bottle, anything with an asterik next to the name is certified organic. By the way, i LOVE your hair too.

INGREDIENTS:
Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol (*Vegetable), Phenoxyethanol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, PEG-7 Dimethicone Avocadoate (*Avocado & Silica), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Wheat Germ Glycerides, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Hydroxypropyltrimonium Honey, Hydroxylated Milk Glycerides, Ascorbic Acid (*Sugar), Taraxacum Officianale (Dandelion) Extract (3), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil (3), Buttermilk Powder (Butyris Lac), Zea Mays (Corn) Silk Extract (3), Echinacea Purpurea Extract (*Echinacea) (3), Lactic Acid (*Sugar), Glycerin (*Coconut or Palm), Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Juice (1), Benzophenone-4, Fragrance (Parfum), Methylparaben, Propylparaben. *Source (1) Certified Organic in accordance with the California Food Act of 1990. (2) Certified Organic in accordance with Texas Organic Standards and Certification. (3) Certified Organic by Quality Assurance International.

Back