I'm in LOVE with a Brush

btrflyrose

....sigh...

For the last few years I've only been detangling my hair in the shower with my shower comb, but...I never knew it could be like this! Oh, if I had known....

At first I was like, $70 for a brush is a little too much. Besides, I had bought brushes before and they did nothing for my hair except attach themselves to it like an ornament. My hair simply laughed at them...like you want me to do what???

But after shrugging it off for years, I decided to try just one more time and thought that if it didn't work out, I could always just ship it right back.

So, now, I'm sitting here after just finishing brushing (and I never thought I'd be able to do so) half my hair - still damp of course - with Mason Pearson's Handy 'Detangler' Nylon Bristle Brush and I tell you, it just glides :love2: through my hair and I'm simply amazed that I've been struggling all these years to detangle when this brush has been here all along.

Ah!

I have one and I love it too!! The Mason Pearson 50/50 is great too! Both of mine at least 13 years old and look n perform like brand new!

Anymore reviews of the detangler brush:) I am looking into this one and the sensitive boar bristle brush

mannn i just might drop $70 for a brush if its gonna be a great investment. now can any 4beez testify to this??

So you used this on damp hair with no product on it detangling from ends to roots?

On Folica, it said that it is recommended for thick hair. Hmmm...

hmmmm $70 may seem expensive on the outset......however i watched a tv show with Phillip kingsley he was talking about brush damage on the hair strands and how that then causes many other problems with the hair strand that people would never have guessed was caused by a bad brush:yep:

Is anyone else using the Mason Pearson nylon detangling brush? I'm thinking of getting one but I can't find too many reviews.

Back