I'm going all the way around Robin Hood's barn

• Thread starter Thread starter Guest
  • Start date Start date
G

I\'m going all the way around Robin Hood\'s barn

to make my point. So I didn't know what to appropriately title this thread. Please bear with me... Ok. I was watching CRIBS on MTV the other day and Naomi Campbell was on showing her house in Jamaica. Anyway, her hair or weave (don't know) was really long and kind uneven and scraggly but it looked really good to me for some reason. It's like the length makes up for the uneven-ess of it. I've also seen ladies with very neat even edges and they have long hair and that looks nice too. So ladies, what's your preference and what's your goal?

Me? I like the neat ends. But the uneven ones didn't look bad... on her.

Re: I\'m going all the way around Robin Hood\'s barn

Hmmm, I prefer even ends, but I don't mind uneven ends.

My goal is for my hair to be long w/even ends.

My prefrence is long (don't have to cut even) but with no split ends. That's very important.

I like even ends...I prefer them

I dont mind slightly uneven ends as long as they are not split. It would probably look betteron hair below brastrap though, imo.

If the hair is super long, I'm not even paying attention to the ends. HOWEVER, I've seen some hair approaching long (past the shoulders) that had scraggly, in-need-of-life-support ends, and I'm just thinking alrighty then. The appearance of the ends is very important to me.

I prefer neat, even ends.
smile.gif
I saw a girl one day with knee length hair. The last 6"-7" were sparse and uneven. Not pretty.
nono.gif

I like the uneven long hair...I saw that episode of CRIBS and I loved Naomi's hair, although those shorts were way too short. She's my favorite super model.

i dont mind uneven ends as long as it is healthy, i dunno if i will cut my hair even when i get to my goal, if it looks good without blunt ends i will keep it, i dont wanna cut if i dont have to.

[ QUOTE ]
Supergirl said:
I actually dislike blunt cut ends.

[/ QUOTE ]
How are your ends cut? I always thought they were blunt.

I don't have a preference. Long hair with blunt ends is beautiful but I think long hair with a U or V shape is just as gorgeous.

i have a U-shape, i think. i'm not cutting anything to have blunt ends. i didn't see that episode of cribs. i kinda don't know what you mean by uneven ends...

I don't care if it's uneven, even, u shape, or v shape, as longs as there are no split ends, which I got, everythang will be okay.

Allandra,

I kind of have that U/V shape thing goin' on
smile.gif

I prefer a nice even V-cut on straight hair and uneven ends on curly hair (like that one girl with waist length curls on the Curve Salon website). By the way, I've been curious about this. How long is Naomi Campbells real hair? I've seen her with that long weave forever.

I heard it was chin length and then i heard it was past her shoulders. does anyone kno?

I remember when she was on the cosby's a long time ago. she was theo's best friend's girlfriend. her hair was long and thick...natural too i believe

I remember when she was on the cosby's a long time ago. she was theo's best friend's girlfriend. her hair was long and thick...natural too i believe

Back