im giving up

4mia

hi everyone i havent been around much i have posted a few times and read you guys amazing tips and journeys but for somereason i cannot rollerset for nothing so i decided to give up on that and get them done at the salon. i am getting the carouso rollers so i hope thats easier to work with but other than that im going to have to find an alternative

You will love the Caruso rollers they are great. I am with you on the rollersetting baby bye for now in the future will continue to work on rollersets. I wrap it or now just sleep on the satin pillow.

When it comes to rollersets, practice makes perfect!!! Don't give up just yet. Just keep trying and trying and trying.

Please don't give up on it yet! It really does take practice. The products you use sometimes effect they way your rollersets turn out as well. What products are you using?

Dont give up. It does take a lot of practice liked mentioned before. You have to do trial and error. It took me a few months to figure out how to do it and I am still learning new things. Take your time u will be able to do it

Do what I do....a ponytail roller set. It's much easier. I can rollerset other people's hair very well but not my own because the back is so long and curly and I can't reach it right. The ponytails make it so easy. Just check my album if interested.

4mia said:
hi everyone i havent been around much i have posted a few times and read you guys amazing tips and journeys but for somereason i cannot rollerset for nothing so i decided to give up on that and get them done at the salon. i am getting the carouso rollers so i hope thats easier to work with but other than that im going to have to find an alternative

I have not tried to do a rollerset yet, but I'm going to get me a hooded dryer and I'm going to try and try until I get it right! In the meantime I work with my carouso's(for special occassions) they give nice sets but they don't last long.

i have to admit i do moisturize and then apply setting lotion maybe thats too much plus i tried rollersetting on the satinfoam rollers wich obviously was the wrong thing to do i took my hair down and it was so tangled from those rollers

i wont give up just yet and ill try the ponytail method wit the purple magnetic rollers

thanks everyone

Pokahontas said:
Do what I do....a ponytail roller set. It's much easier. I can rollerset other people's hair very well but not my own because the back is so long and curly and I can't reach it right. The ponytails make it so easy. Just check my album if interested.

It sure is. This is how I originally started off. Then after a while, I was able to do the real thing. It takes a lot of practice just like the other ladies mentioned. Keep trying.:)

divinefavor said:
Please don't give up on it yet! It really does take practice. The products you use sometimes effect they way your rollersets turn out as well. What products are you using?

this is so true. before i started using lacio lacio my rollersets came out crappy. frizzy and dull. now that im using lacio lacio my hair my rollersets some out so much better. i think i'll only be going to the salon for perms now.

Back