I'm FLAMING MAD

Nanyanika

I\'m FLAMING MAD

The bloody new photos to my album i put up last week on my picturetrail has gone missing, i hope they can rectify the problem, its been like this for almost a whole week. i going to make a complaint, where are they? has any other picturetrail members had this problem.

Re: I\'m FLAMING MAD

Den, I'm so sorry for you. Did they say what's wrong with the server?

When i visited the site a few days ago, they said they were having some problems with the backup files, a few days later my pictures are still missing. I'm going to find an email address to contact them.

i have pt but i've never had that problem. In any event, that's unacceptible! It's not like it's a free site, ishh, we PAY for posting our pictures there /images/graemlins/mad.gif
Let us know how everything turns out

[ QUOTE ]
CaramelHonee said:
i have pt but i've never had that problem. In any event, that's unacceptible! It's not like it's a free site, ishh, we PAY for posting our pictures there /images/graemlins/mad.gif
Let us know how everything turns out

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll let you know of my progress on this matter, i aint paying all that dosh for nothing.

Hey Den1,

Try and calm down. I'm sure there is a reason why your pics aren't showing up. Maybe they weren't uploaded properly to the server. I know I was angry a few days ago when I saved something on my computer and it crashed and I couldn't find a trace of the file on my PC. I'm sure you have the pictures so just try to upload them again. /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

yeah, girl, take some deep breaths....and yes i would contact them asap, and i hope they can recover your pictures asap, as it is a pleasure to view them...... /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

[ QUOTE ]
BAILEYSCREAM said:
Hey Den1,

Try and calm down. I'm sure there is a reason why your pics aren't showing up. Maybe they weren't uploaded properly to the server. I know I was angry a few days ago when I saved something on my computer and it crashed and I couldn't find a trace of the file on my PC. I'm sure you have the pictures so just try to upload them again. /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL I'm taking deep breaths, but i really do hope they haven't lost the pics because i haven't got any back-up copies as i had to free up space on my computer.(remembering to take deep breaths)

[ QUOTE ]
den1 said:
[ QUOTE ]
BAILEYSCREAM said:
Hey Den1,

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL I'm taking deep breathes, but i really do hope they haven't lost the pics because i haven't got any back-up copies as i had to free up space on my computer.(remembering to take deep breathes)

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
SherryLove said:
yeah, girl, take some deep breaths....and yes i would contact them asap, and i hope they can recover your pictures asap, as it is a pleasure to view them...... /images/graemlins/kiss.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Aww thanks Sherry. Love the new avatar /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Back