Im Finally Relaxed/Updated Fotki

charmtreese

Yesterday, I went to the salon to relax my extremly underprocessed hair. I was very reluctant, however I went ahead and went through with it. Check out my fotki and let me know what you think, no password needed.

Thanks Missvi!!

Kelcee23:I HATE layers :wallbash:. Ive been trying to grow them out forever. They are one of the reasons I decided to fully relax they kept tangling and everything. :nono::nono: Since I have not been to a stylist in a long while I think the majority of my layers are just natural layers and were not cut this way. Yesterday at the salon she only trimed and did not give me a style or cut (if that makes since). Since my hair grows this way I think its gonna take a lot of time and patience to even everything up a bit more.

Charm, your hair looks so good! My hair was under processed a few times, and I just went last week and I had a professional touchup. Your hair looks like it has so much body, not like it was just relaxed at all. What was your take on the fiberguard, did you like it?

Selfstyled, I really liked it. It didnt burn at all and thats saying a lot for me because everything burns me. If left my hair really soft and nice feeling.:yep:

Back