I'm finally on the Humecto bandwagon

Nice,

My hair is fine but thick and I love Humecto and I have to mix Humectress with another conditioner to get the same results as the Humecto. I also alternate between Humecto and Elucence. They have been in my rotation for the last 2 years.

Lorraine,

Keracare is sold at Wegman's. But, you can also purchase it at JCPenney salon at Dulles Town Center.

MissB said:
Tracy,

I don't think that you are using Humecto wrong. I have noticed that ladies with fine hair do not care for Humecto. My mom's hair is fine and thin and she told me that she didn't find it to be a spectacular product. I was wounded but I got over it.

I have another friend with fine hair who prefers Motions to Humecto. She apologized for offending me but we're still friends.

*Mo steps up to the microphone, taps it gently*

Ummm...I'm fine haired...and Humecto (in da tub! I ain't messin wid da bottle) is my staple conditioner...that ish the foundation upon which everything else I use (all other conditioner usage, wha'eva!) is based.

LOL @ Cleo - "I got three tubs." Wowwwwwsers!

Welcome aboad Webby my girl. Adrienne (LHCF Queen) got me on it and I haven't looked back since.

You know what? I have this stuff. This stuff was too thin for me, maybe I need the tub. I haven't finished using the conditioner yet. I purchased mine from my bss downtown in Stamford. Maybe I should go back to see if I can find the tub.

I'm glad it worked well for you! :) I also love Humecto and I just ordered my 5lb tub of Humecto today! I ordered it from Sheldeez. They had a 25% off sale with a special promotional code, if you ordered on-line. PM for the code. I also ordered Kera Care's shampoo for colored treated hair. :) I can't wait to dip my "paws" into that magical fluffy stuff. :bouncy:

kitchen_tician said:
I'm glad it worked well for you! :) I also love Humecto and I just ordered my 5lb tub of Humecto today! I ordered it from Sheldeez. They had a 25% off sale with a special promotional code, if you ordered on-line. PM for the code. I also ordered Kera Care's shampoo for colored treated hair. :) I can't wait to dip my "paws" into that magical fluffy stuff. :bouncy:

STOP IT! I MUST DIVERT OFF TOPIC -- IT'S MY ORIGINAL HAIR IDOL KITCHEN!!! *MO BOWS DOWN*

pls tell me the fotki is being updated with 05 pics...I know I'm missing stuff!
puhleeeeeeeeeeeze Kitchen!

Hey MonaLisa, :wave:
You are too sweet and funny! Nothing new is happening with "Tresses". I'll be udating within the next couple of weeks, so keep your eyes peeled. ;)

I have fine 4a/b hair and I love Humecto. Nexxus Humectress and Motions Moisture plus does nothing for me. I also like to mix Humecto with other conditioners. Not because I need to but because I want to use up some of my other conditioners. l

kitchen_tician said:
Hey MonaLisa, :wave:
You are too sweet and funny! Nothing new is happening with "Tresses". I'll be udating within the next couple of weeks, so keep your eyes peeled. ;)

*Applause! * Dangit I need smileys.

And co-signing with Key Largo...I like to mix it with some other cond. as well...ooh...I did mix some Milk and Honey in it recently...lawd..it liquidfied..the Humecto was like...don't do that again...wound up using it for a CW.

I too have broke down it brought this today after hearing all the testimonys. I tried so hard to hold out for a few months but I could not resist it. Will let you all know it how does. I know it will be a good report. :eek:

Welcome to the HUMECTO FAMILY :D Adrienne got me hooked on it back when I was natural and I found it was even better on my relaxed hair. This is one conditioner I will never get rid of. I need to order the tub...never tried it before.

Faith said:
Welcome to the HUMECTO FAMILY :D Adrienne got me hooked on it back when I was natural and I found it was even better on my relaxed hair. This is one conditioner I will never get rid of. I need to order the tub...never tried it before.

Adrienne also got me started on Humecto as soon as I became familiar with the board...and bless her heart for putting Keracare Detangling in my life as well. Faith...I don't know nuttin about the bottle...but I heard enough...all I know is the tub.

Back