I'm Elasta Happy

diamond_nh

I\'m Elasta Happy

Thanks to whoever posted about the Elasta Qp Samples. I just got my package and I wasn't even expecting it. UPS came yesterday but I missed them and was wondering what they had because I didn't order anything. Well it came with .5 Fl.ozs of Feels Like Silk, Glaze, Recovery, Shampoo For Relaxed Hair, Mango Butter, Breakage Control Serum, Scalp Stimulation Shampoo, and Intense Fortifying Hair Treatment, a 1.75 oz Design Foam, and a 2 oz Reflect Sheen Spray. They also included a booklet that describes each product. Even though I already have the mango butter and the recovery it will be nice to try the rest before I waste my money. I still am going to buy the H-Two, DPR-11, and Power Drops to try them out.
grin.gif

Re: I\'m Elasta Happy

I also e-mailed them, told them what I wanted and they said they will ship it out for me. I LOVE free stuff.

I love free stuff too. I should of told them what I was interested in. They just asked me what type of hair I had but I am still happy. HotCoCoGurl130, you should be getting your stuff soon.

I love Elasta's products. Can someone please be so kind as to provide the email address again? I'm always shy to ask for samples but there are a couple of products that I'd really like to try. Thanks a bunch!

How long did it take for them to send the products to you? I sent them an email over a month ago and never heard anything else? I'm sending another one! I want free stuff too! Especially considering how much money I spend on hair products. THanks for the tips.

Okay so why did they tell me a listing of stores of where to get the stuff from?
mad.gif
i am gonna email them again!

I think they did that because you are NY and they know that they can be found there. Maybe you should tell them that you want to sample their products before you buy.

I sent the e-mail on the 17th of January and then they sent me an e-mail asking about my hair type. I replied to them on the 21st and got the samples yesterday.

[ QUOTE ]
annointedaka said:
How long did it take for them to send the products to you? I sent them an email over a month ago and never heard anything else? I'm sending another one! I want free stuff too! Especially considering how much money I spend on hair products. THanks for the tips.

[/ QUOTE ]

They sent me an e-mail right back in a couple of days about what I would like.

[ QUOTE ]
cutebajangirl said:
Okay so why did they tell me a listing of stores of where to get the stuff from?
mad.gif
i am gonna email them again!

[/ QUOTE ]

Did you tell them where you lived?

Not my address but I told them I was in NYC and the product I wanted the Elasta QP Power drops I have NEVER seen in stores.

Yes, definitely thanks to all who posted the contact info.! I e-mailed them last week and arrived home on Monday to find a delivery slip from UPS in my front door! I can't believe that I got so many samples. Since I'm on the product challenge I can't buy anything new, but freebies I can get!

I emailed them and got a sample of everything today
clap.gif
I am sooo excited. I am going to send a lot of it to my mother since she is in dire need of products but I am going to try the mango stuff, and creme shampoo.

Back