I'm doing a Surge experiment

SweetNic_JA

I\'m doing a Surge experiment

I've had a bottle of Surge -R-14 that's been collecting dust under the counters for about 8 months. It hasn't even gotten a chance to prove whether or not it's the true miracle growth spray for me. So, I'm going to spray the surge on one portion of my scalp (top front) for about 1 month and compare that area to the other parts of my head. I'm kind of excited about this y'all.

I will keep you posted.

Re: I\'m doing a Surge experiment

Funny. I just started back up yesterday
smile.gif

I just started again a few days ago, too. I guess we all have Surge on the brain. Keep us posted on the results, Sweetnic
smile.gif

Ar010 let me know how it goes. How are you going to experiment?

Denali, what made you stop? Did you notice any increased growth?

[ QUOTE ]
dreemssold said:
I just started again a few days ago, too. I guess we all have Surge on the brain. Keep us posted on the results, Sweetnic
smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll keep you posted, pic and all!
smile.gif

You better follow up that spray with some oil or moisturizer, because it will cause flakes, and spray lightly.

Great, definitely keep us posted. I'm an every now and then surge sprayer, I'm too impatient so I was never able stick with it.

SweetNic_JA, I am going to try it on my left side and on my bangs. My hair is layered and those areas grow slower sometimes. I will start probably after my touch up in september.

SweetNic_JA, I'll join you. I need to start back up with the surge.

i'll joiin in too. I start on saturday. I haven't been doing it for a while because i'm saving it to use on my braids.

Good Luck Ladies I have been surging since Oct of last year and never run out it's my staple product.

[ QUOTE ]
Lovelylocs said:
Sweetnic, where did u buy your Surge?

[/ QUOTE ]

Lovely, I bought it at a Haitian Owned BSS in New Haven, CT.

[ QUOTE ]
LABETT said:
Good Luck Ladies I have been surging since Oct of last year and never run out it's my staple product.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks for the support ladies. I'll keep you all updated. I 'm going to post my b4 pics too.

Labett,
How's it going? Are you getting 1 inch consistently?

p.s. How much do the fotki accounts cost? I think I may switch to that. Can't have any non-LHCF members/viewers poking into my pictures.

Back