i'm doing a happy dance

jshor09

I just got done doing my deep condtioning treatment and my hair feels wonderful. It is just so much healthier and it is finally touching my shoulders. Thanks so muchfor the awesome tips ladies.

good for you i need something i am experiencing terrible split ends in certian spots on my head not to mention that spot in the front where my hairline is going south

Jkelly0204 said:
I just got done doing my deep condtioning treatment and my hair feels wonderful. It is just so much healthier and it is finally touching my shoulders. Thanks so muchfor the awesome tips ladies.

Shoulder-length? *dreaming of the day* Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you.

So . . . Where did you start from? How long did it take? What did you do? Inquiring minds want to know . . .

Congratulations!! I had the same feeling after I started doing more conditioner washes, my hair feels so soft and moisturized, I don't have a problem with dry hair anymore. But back to the deep conditioning. What did you do/use?

I just started trying to grow my above shoulder length hair in March. It wasn't a real great big leap in growth, but i am just happy to have it. It's just that i was stuck at the above shoulder length for a whiile now. My ultimate goal is bra strap length. I have been using s curl spray for moisture. It has worked wonders. I also have been stretching my relaxer. I have added l cystyeine and panthonenic acid to my vitamin regimine, but i jsut started that a couple weeks ago. I've also been wearing a bun for protective style. I think just by leaving my hair alone has been the best thing i could do. I also started doing the sulfur 8 challenge. I condition wash my hair twice a week. I think also by drinking a lot more water it has helped.

Good job! This is a great website for hair care.

And Congrats on your graduation from Nursing School & Anniversery! Welcome to the Nurses Club :)

Back