I'm crazy

Shinka

I\'m crazy

Well tonight I was fed up with my natural hair, which was about 2 inches 4a coily. I could feel the split ends and the weakness of many of my strands. I was clipping the ends when I wound up cutting it all off. So I'm back where I was May 30th but with like 0 INCHES of hair. I mean I have just enough to not have a baldy. At least this time I don't have to experiment whic what my ahir and body needs.

Hopefully this time around my hair will grow as fast as it did in the first month after my first big chop which was an inch. All I did was wash and massage my scalp with jojoba or oilve oil every night. SO that's what I'm going to do.

for the winter I going to get some scarves and rock them suckers, I not a barber so my cut is ummm rather raggedy, but whatever. When it grows out some I'll get a shape up.

My boyfriend going to kill me, I told him I wouldn't cut my hair again...ah well.

Re: I\'m crazy

wow
shocked.gif
, you have guts. I had to cut 3 inches off and I spaced that out over a whole year. lol Good luck to you though, it'll grow back in no time, and hopefully this time it'll be in better condition.
smile.gif

You are brave and obviously you know that your hair does not define who you are. It will grow again in no time. I am sure you look great with your hair this way.

[ QUOTE ]
JazzAngel said:
You are brave and obviously you know that your hair does not define who you are. It will grow again in no time. I am sure you look great with your hair this way.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto. IMO, if you can rock a two inch cut and look beautiful, then you can do the same with a ceasar cut
smile.gif
I admire your bravery.

Back