I'm Confused**HELP!

Prettyinpink00

I\'m Confused**HELP!

Hi eveyone, i'm new here and i need some help. I have puffy/curly natural hair, at about shoulder legnth. I need some info on exactly what i need to do to make it grow, what vitamins i should take, what hair products i should use, etc. Someone please break it down for me and tell me what i need to do. Thanx!

Re: I\'m Confused**HELP!

Hi, Prettyinpink!
wave.gif
Welcome to the board. My suggestion would be for you to browse through the hair tips section of the forum. There is so much good information there . . . Here's a link to start with:

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=56450&page=3&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

Also, I like reading the haircare regimens for the features of the month.

Re: I\'m Confused**HELP!

Hey welcome. One place to start is to know what type of products you are using on your hair. I try to be consistent when taking care of my hair. I take my vitamins almost everyday (MSM, a daily, flax seed oil, evening primrose oil, biotin, silica, a b complex, and pantothenic acid (b-5)). I do conditioner washes six days a week ( kenra moisturizing, jason's sea kelp, sebastian slinky, or whatever else I feel like that day). While it is wet I top with a leave-in(nexxus humectress or kenra), some oil for shine(proclaim, hot six, ors olive oil), and maybe mango butter for a great smell. And air dry.

On the 7th day I do:
hot oil treatment (proclaim natuarl 7 oil, hot six oil)
shampoo(sebastian laminates, stark naked 4 clarifying)
deep condition (organic root stimulator, or others)
moisturizing conditioner (kenra, sebastian laminates, etc)
leave-in (nexxus humectress, or kenra)
top with a little of the oil for shine (same as hot oils)
air dry.

This has been working well for me, hope this gets ya started.

Tracy

Back