I'm been cheating on Aveda DR with Aveda Smooth Fusion

JLove74

I've been cheating on Aveda DR with Aveda Smooth Fusion

I've been seeing Aveda DR for quite sometime now, but a few weeks ago this pretty blue bottle caught my eye and I had to take a second look. The ingredients - devine, the smell - oh so lucious. I couldn't turn away. It was calling my name.....

I took it with me to the salon and WOWZERS, not only was it great on my new growth (almost 6 months post), but my hair had a nice shine to it and it was feeling really soft. The stylist was even commenting on my new stuff :) I've used it two weeks in a row and have only had to add oil to my hair 2 times during the week. I really like it, I may have to bid farewell to DR :(

http://www.aveda.com/whatsnew/whatsnew.tmpl?cid=smooth

Anyone else using it? How do you like it or not?

Last edited:
Re: I'm cheating on Aveda DR with Aveda Smooth Fusion

We have been waiting on a review but many of us have put it on our wish/shopping lists. I am glad you like it. The ingredients look excellent and I would have to get my hands on it. Your hair looks great in your siggy too. Just beautiful, full and glossy.

Re: I'm cheating on Aveda DR with Aveda Smooth Fusion

gymfreak336 said:
We have been waiting on a review but many of us have put it on our wish/shopping lists. I am glad you like it. The ingredients look excellent and I would have to get my hands on it. Your hair looks great in your siggy too. Just beautiful, full and glossy.

Thanks,:) that pic was taken the same day I'd use the Smooth Fusion, with only a little coconut oil for shine...

I really want to try this!

Hey JLOVE! I tried sending you a PM yesterday but it was full. Clean it our girl! :)

BTW, I love the pic of your hair. I can see the henna shine! :)

HoneyDew said:
I really want to try this!

Hey JLOVE! I tried sending you a PM yesterday but it was full. Clean it our girl! :)

BTW, I love the pic of your hair. I can see the henna shine! :)

I'm sorry HoneyDew - it's cleared out now:) :lachen:

LocksOfLuV said:
No Jlove. No You WILL NOT do this to me.

I refuse to be caught up in a mangled mess of PJism again. I cant..

:look:

*in my best dolly parton voice* Of course ya can. Go ahead and try it and tell me how you like it.

gymfreak336 said:
*in my best dolly parton voice* Of course ya can. Go ahead and try it and tell me how you like it.

SeeNoEvilMonkeys.JPG

*runs out of the thread* see no evil hear no evil, won't speak no evil.......

I must admit that the salesgirl at Aveda convinced me to buy the whole line of Smooth products last week. :look: I haven't used them yet but great now my PJism is back in full effect! :perplexed :lol:

cupcake said:
I must admit that the salesgirl at Aveda convinced me to buy the whole line of Smooth products last week. :look: I haven't used them yet but great now my PJism is back in full effect! :perplexed :lol:

You just made me want a cupcake lol!

I just purchased this smooth line yesterday, and pooing and conditioning with it tonight.. let you ladies know how I like it after airdrying my hair.

JLove74 said:
I've been seeing Aveda DR for quite sometime now, but a few weeks ago this pretty blue bottle caught my eye and I had to take a second look. The ingredients - devine, the smell - oh so lucious. I couldn't turn away. It was calling my name.....

I took it with me to the salon and WOWZERS, not only was it great on my new growth (almost 6 months post), but my hair had a nice shine to it and it was feeling really soft. The stylist was even commenting on my new stuff :) I've used it two weeks in a row and have only had to add oil to my hair 2 times during the week. I really like it, I may have to bid farewell to DR :(

http://www.aveda.com/whatsnew/whatsnew.tmpl?cid=smooth

Anyone else using it? How do you like it or not?

Oh JLove not you too???? I just fell in love with DR, and now this. How am I supposed to stay on my 12-step PJism recovery program when the pushers are in every thread!!!!:perplexed

I want to try this so badly. I stopped by Aveda today and asked for some samples but they said they didn't have any. I do love me some DR, but have been looking for another shamp/cond to balance it out, plus I'm a PJ. Looks like I'll be checkin this out next pay day.

I was in the Aveda store today on my lunch break. I almost purchased the Smooth Fusion line, but refused. I only signed up for the Pure Privilege membership and took my sample bag and walked out the door. But, I may pay a visit on Monday to pick up this line. I too am looking for another line to alternate with my beloved DR.

I haven't tried either line, but I love reading these "Aveda-holic" threads.:lol: You guys are so serious! Maybe one of these days, I'll get around to trying some of these products. But I think my hair is gonna have to get a job first to help pay for this stuff.:lachen:

Back