I'm Back!!

RabiaElaine

Hi Ladies,

I'm back for those of you who know me. I kind of dropped off of the scene for a few months.

Here's my update:

Some of you might remember that I experienced thinning and breakage from a weave that was too tight last May. For the entire summer/beginning of fall I wore my hair in protective styles. In October I got a great hair cut to get rid of the thin ends that were damaged. It was cut to about ear level, but it looked healthy and thick, so I loved it. My mother actually asked me if I was wearing a weave when I came home from the getting my hair done.

Now my hair is chin lenghth in the back and mouth-lenghth in the front. I experienced some breakage in the back due to the cold winter and wearing wool scarves. I've stopped that now by wearing a silk scarf around my neck and wearing a hat that is lined with satin, so that my hair is not exposed to the cold air.

I switched from regular Affirm to Affirm Fiberguard regular. I love it! I want to start taking my vitamins again. I want to use surge again, but don't want my hair to be wet every day, any suggestions??

I wear my hair down everyday. I know this is bad, I need to find some protective styles that work for my hair length.

Anyway I will try to get some pictures up.

I missed you ladies!!!! I look forward to try to retain at least 4 inches this year!!

Welcome back :kiss:

If you protect your hair it's not necessarily bad that you don't wear protective styles everyday, I hardly wear protective styles myself. As for the surge, maybe you could just do it when you wash your hair, after you wash spray it on your scalp and then style as usual. :)

Thanks Ms.Kenesha.

I think I'm going to try to do some cute updos. My only problem is my kitchen ain't cute :)).

I have my hair on small rollers now. I want to see how I look when I pin up small curls.

I really need to get some rods, I only have magnetic rollers now.

Any I'll let you know who it turns out.

Back