I'm back!!!!!

Hello everyone and all the newbies, I'm not sure if some of yall remember me, but I've been gone FOR A LONG TIME, and now I'm back, I've been through so much, it's been crazy......life just took over, I went through the down falls of the economic problems, family loss, moving to another state, changing school, horrible ex-boyfriend and all through this I've been able to maintain my GPA to a 3.1, (Thank you God!!!!)

But Now I'm back and I wanted to say hi, and let the ladies know, where I'm at when it comes to my hair......For starters, I am APL, full apl (I gotta take some pics) It's been two years since I've been growing, I was a little above shoulder length and now I'm apl, I have had set backs, etc, but my hair has been growing pretty good. I am relaxed, I know many ladies are natural and some are against chemicals, but it's a choice of mine and I just prefer to be relaxed for right now. With the things I do it's easier to put in a ponytail or bun and go about my schedule.

I have been using OCT, and ladies, I love it, I'm not dependent on it, but I do use it, does it make my hair grow faster, well I wouldn't say it's a super growth product, but it has helped, but also, I moisturize and wrap my hair, and try not to bother it much. But I have also found out I have dry scalp, so I'm looking for some new products to try I'm aiming back at NTM and I would like to try Kercare. I will also start using Camellia oil and start working out again.

So I'm hoping for MBL by Fall 2012 or Spring 2013, (when I graduate from college) But all has been well, and I thank God everyday for getting me through life, I wanted to say hi and I hope EVERYONE is well and bless!!!!!:grin:

Below are some pics, the first one (red shirt) my hair cut in Aug 2008 and the second one (green shirt) current, Aug 2010.

Attachments

• img042th-vi.jpg
    img042th-vi.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG00158-20100510-1735.jpg
    IMG00158-20100510-1735.jpg
    101.6 KB · Views: 72
I remember you! It seems you made some nice hair progress despite your life events. I hope you are well now and congratulations on keeping yoour head where it needed to be. Welcome Back-sister-in-hair.

Welcome back! Your hair looks very nice, too! Congratulations for keeping your head above water and making it through the hard times and for keeping the grade point average AND the hair together. Good for you!

I remember you as well, and yr hair looks gorgeous! You're doing very well in yr studies despite all the setbacks! And yes God is good!

Welcome back to yr home of homes:yep:

I am glad you were able to retain length during your ups and downs, your hair looks great! Welcome back!

amazing story, and yet life hasn't beaten you down
that's what i'm talking about *claps*
you go girl! :)
u are the definition of a PHENOMENAL woman! woot woot! lol

Back