I'm Back and I'm Staking My Claim on SL! //Pics//

@Beautytalk69 You're welcome. I knew you were just asking to hear what others thought. You did say you didn't think all the hair had to be there, and for most of us, you're right. it doesn't. Maybe out in the world folks would think you were crazy to be stretching your hair to show where it reaches, but here we're cool with that. The only time we sorta find ourselves tilting our heads and squinting to try to see whatchutalkin'bout Willis or giving you the side-eye is when most of the hair is at one level up there and you have on lone hair reaching your butt and you're claiming thigh length.

HOLD UP! Before you claim shoulder length... let's see if you have any neck!

No-neck people don't get any slack around here. :nono:

:grin: Congratulations on your accomplishment!

@LadyRaider, how did I know when I saw your crazy butt had showed up in this thread that you'd be here with something about a "swallowed neck"? :rofl:

You need to sit on the naughty stool in the corner until I say it's OK to get up, you silly rabbit! :lachen:

It was just a question..my goodness. Thanks nonie for clarifying

Please don't misunderstand, I was not directing any animosity toward you with my comment! I was simply conveying my own unwillingness to question my arrival at this milestone based on the opinions of others.

HOLD UP! Before you claim shoulder length... let's see if you have any neck!

No-neck people don't get any slack around here. :nono:

Oh come on! Sure I don't have a long, swanlike neck, but I do have one! :drunk:

Though to be honest, it is kinda on the short side. :look: :lol:

Last edited:
Please don't misunderstand, I was not directing any animosity toward you with my comment! I was simply conveying my own unwillingness to question my arrival at this milestone based on the opinions of others.

no worries. Everyone is showing you love so u good

Oh come on! Sure I don't have a long, swanlike neck, but I do have one! :drunk:

Though to be honest, it is kinda on the short side. :look: :lol:

@Sianna, I don't think @LadyRaider is really saying you don't have a neck, but there was once a silly thread that someone started that was asking whether it's fair for folks w/o a neck to claim SL :lol: or something along those lines anyway. It was such a crazy thread that Ladyraider likes to relive if for a laugh coz it was just ridiculous. So I don't really think she was talking about you not having a neck at all. She's just being funny coz of that old thread and this discussion about SL reminded her of it, methinks.

Congrats! Shoulder lenght was HUGE for me because it was shoulder lenght HEALTHY hair......so far from the apl damaged relaxed breaking off hair I had previously (only if I knew of LHCF then...sigh). Happy Continued Hair Growing

Congratulations :)
:congrats: and yes you should be proud it is a milestone reached. You Grow :) Girl :)

Your hair definitely looks nice and healthy! KUTGW

@Sianna, I don't think @LadyRaider is really saying you don't have a neck, but there was once a silly thread that someone started that was asking whether it's fair for folks w/o a neck to claim SL :lol: or something along those lines anyway. It was such a crazy thread that Ladyraider likes to relive if for a laugh coz it was just ridiculous. So I don't really think she was talking about you not having a neck at all. She's just being funny coz of that old thread and this discussion about SL reminded her of it, methinks.

I figured something like that. Too bad I missed the thread though, it was probably good for a laugh or two. :lol:

MyAngelEyez~C~U Girl, I am loving your puff right now! :lick::yep:

Thanks for all the love ladies!

Congrats! You deserve to be happy! You've worked hard - it's obvious.

OK I have a funny story - I saw the title wrong. I thought it said "I'm BLACK and I'm claiming my SL!" I thought it was a joke spin-off of some of these "non-black folks have easier time growing hair" threads! I didn't come in for a while because I didn't want to get all riled up again.

Glad I opened the thread anyway! :lachen: :lachen: :lachen:

Back