I'm back after texlax and trim....so happy! Pix

Chevelure618

Hi. A few days ago I posted that my ends were gone and I was advised by most of you to just go ahead and trim even though I was heartbroken. Well today I got the texlax and trim and I'm so happy. I had so much new growth that after the trim it didn't look like I lost that much hair!

I have two areas of breakage. One is just about "trimmed out" and is not perceptible and the other I will baby...even maybe dust the ends of just that section to give it the ability to catch up.

Attached are a few pictures so you can see the difference. 2011-02-27 08-34-10.896.jpg

2011-02-27 08-37-42.597.jpg

2011-03-02 17-14-22.282.jpg

2011-03-02 17-15-26.979.jpg

2011-03-02 17-20-12.844.jpg

Your hair looks beautiful! How much did u cut off?

She cut off about 1 inch in a slight V formation from the ear down, then she pulled the straight up over my head and cut off about 2 inches....it fell into slight layers that way without taking off the lower length. Then she tried to even up the broken areas all around.

I'm back in protect and strengthen mode.

It looks much better and doesn't look like you lost any length at all. Actually It looks like your hair thickened up.

Thanks to all of you who pushed me for the trim. Today it feels a little short but it always does for me right after a rollerset.

I think the breakage was from color. My hair does not do well with color of any type. It did best with Bigen on the grey and edges only. I think I will do that IF the grey starts to bother me.

Back