I'm at top of bra strap

Ebony

I\'m at top of bra strap

i am happy to report that i am finally at 20inches at the top of bra strap...really 1/4 of an inch longer! my hair hasn't been this long in three years because of happy snippers and improper care. it hasn't been mid back length since i got my first relaxer at age 20. I've straightened it two days ago with my jilbere because of a funeral. Before that, i was unaware of the length because i've been wearing my curly wash n' go pin ups and haven't applied heat or relaxed since jan'03. past the bra to mid back is my summer challenge goal....maybe 25 inches? i don't know if i'm going to do my annual summer weave or flat twists, but i'm pumped and up for the challenge. happy hair growing to all!!!!
trampoline.gif

Re: I\'m at top of bra strap

~*~*~Congratulations Ebony~*~*~

Keep up the good work. Post pics if you can...I love to look at all the hair pics, keeps me inspired!
dance7.gif

congratulations, ebony! isn't it a great feeling to reach that hurdle? the sky's the limit now!

adrienne

p.s. "go zanna! go zanna! it's yo burfday!!" your hair is AWESOME!!!
smile.gif

Way to go, Ebony! I'm was at 18 1/2 at last check, so I'm right behind you. I'd love to see pics! Are you gonna post?
smile.gif

CONGRAJULATIONS!!!!! YOU DID IT YOU DID IT111 I WANNA SEE SOME PICS

thanks, guys. i'm very excited. i'm looking for a free site to post some pics. without the information provided here on this board and ones before, i don't think my hair would be as healthy right now. i have realized that not being in my hair with a microscope and going about my business and not worrying about weekly/monthly growth truly works. moisture is key! i also think i'm going to skip the weave this summer.

[ QUOTE ]
Wonderful news Ebony
clap.gif
. Get some pics up soon
poke.gif
!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

That's Right.......
trampoline.gif
trampoline.gif
trampoline.gif