i'm at the highest state of pistoscity (long)

PretteePlease

#fakeworkouts
pistocity---thats one of me and my friends made up words meaning highly pi-- uhhhhhh upset
ok so i am on a no heat/wig/no checking length (fell off on that 1)
challenge. anyways i bought this beautiful human hair mono top wig
from ebay. I sent the pmt on the 5th then the seller had to put in a non
payment complaint on the 10th then cashed the money order on the 14th
after i saw that it was cashed i sent an email asking when it would be mailed
well i never got a response and have been watching the mail daily. finally
this morning i get the wig YAY...................wait oh heck no why did this
mutha brotha send me a #1 when i ordered a #2. I cant walk around lookin
like Elvira!!!! This wig is super black. Now i'm not sure if I will have hair for this wknd bad enough i didnt have my new hair for my bday I may not even
have new hair for New Years Eve. this isnt right now i have to sit and wait on a response. well now i know the brand and can look for it at a beauty supply near me if i ever want a new style.

enought complaining about things i cant control. I went back to the hairschool
to get my hair braided and the same woman as b4 did my hair. she was pretty
good I only had to redo 2 braids this time. I let her know I do not want traction alopecia and i have a sensitive scalp. I had no problem telling her
when she was braiding too tight and she had no problem slacking up. She even told me to stop in more often because i got on my No Heat sermon. She told me she thought about going natural but was scared because that would break her hair off! Of course I had to tell her about my daughter and how she still has hair and she is seriously considering going natural although she says she will wear her hair straight. She told me my hair was healthy and pretty long when it isnt shrunk. best part in and out in about 1.5 hours including waiting for her to be ready for me!!!! :thumbsup:

ooh i almost forgot. how come while i was getting my hair done another student came up to my stylist: why did you take out your weave [from the hair show]
My stylist says: well it was too tight and i had to take it out
other stylist says: you just gotta let it loosen up
my stylist: i couldnt take it anymore it didnt loosen up after a week, i have scabs on my scalp
other stylist: just put some grease on it, You gotta let it loosen up! {walks off and shakes her head}
my stylist to me: why would i risk loosing my hair to wear a weave does that make sense :confused:
*they still are teaching bs in hairschool* no instructor standing in earshot said anything :ahwell:

Pistocity is killing me, MsP :rofl:. You'll excuse me for stealing it and spreading it asap :grin: . I am glad your braids came out nice, anyway.

Thats funny....My best friend and I in high school had one as well.....I think it was pisstivity. I think it went something like...

I was pissed off to the highest point of pisstivity"

Sorry you got jacked on that wig- I'd be highly pi-- upset too.

lad your braids turned out nice and good job spreading the longhair gospel to your beautician. :grin:

thanks gotta keep my head up
guys i got dudes number from ebay of course i got the answering machine i hate this
the saga sontinues

I hope you post a picture of your new hair, can't wait to see it...sorry you had to go through all that just to get..I had to file a non paying bidder for something I put up for auction, the guy has done to other people before saying he just couldn't pay...

msportugal said:
thanks gotta keep my head up
guys i got dudes number from ebay of course i got the answering machine i hate this
the saga sontinues

What happened to you on ebay stinks. Isn't there some recourse you can take with ebay? My dh once had a problem with one of the ebay sellers. Ebay refunded his money and took care of it. I hope the situation resolves quickly and in your favor.

You must be my twin :D, I always say, "I'm P.O'd to the highest level of pistivioty" LOL...great minds think alike.

As for your day, where do I start? First of all, I can't get over the e-bay idiot sending you the wrong wig, AFTER he/she pitched a complaint. One would think that they would have their crap together, ya know?

Also, the comments about the weave loosening up...well, that just made my scalp hurt reading it. That's sick.

ok update after hinting that negative feedback may follow he emailed
me back saying that he is on vacay until NYE WTF??? so no new years
hair for me. then he says IF he sent the wrong hair he will give me a refund
i really just want the right hair because he sells it cheaper than other
sites. I wonder if he will send the right hair and give a partial refund.
that will make me a happy camper

webby you are my sister from another mister i knew it from the van hunt post

Give him a deadline and tell him if he doesn't meet it you will hit him up with a major negative feedback including the words fraud because that's exactly what it is when you don't get what you paid for. What's his seller name?

Back