Im at BSL...(pic heavy)

Goodness, you have a great head of hair! I never cease to be amazed at how thick and lush it is. You did a great job straightening it!

Thank you ladies! O/T: do I have a short torso? My bra seems high in that pic, but if it were any lower, it would be at my waist. :lol: Is that normal? :lachen:

You're short in general though, right? Based on pics I've seen your torso is on the shorter side. :Lol:

I think I told you this before, but you were my first hairspiration when I joined this board! It def helps that we have similar textures. :yep:

See ya in 18months BSL! :yawn:

Your hair is amazing!!!
Sooo thick!That is my main reason for going back natural.Nothing like that super thick hair:grin:

Lovely hair Bella, Your hair colour looks like mine cause I have hennaed (with a lil bit of indigo) so my hair is brown at the top and black at the bottom (which means its growing :D) I really do hope my hair will be as long as urs in 3 yrs

When has she NOT had gorgeous hair at whatever the length - I can't see the pix but I know that "Tha' Bella's" hair is beautiful...

I loves it! Your hair was gorgeous when it was relaxed, and really gorgeous now! And it grows like a weed!

Beautiful, Lauren!!!! I'm going to have to try that ApHogee Mist the next time I straighten. Your hair has grown so nicely!

Great hair. It always looks good.
What did you use for rollersetting?

I didn't use any product. I rolled them with orange rods (I'll try to find a pic), and slept on them (which was hard :lol:).

It looks beautiful! How do you get your roots so straight? I'm relaxed and I can never get my roots straight.

I make sure I blowdry as straight as possible, then follow with the flat iron, getting as close to the scalp as possible.

You're short in general though, right? Based on pics I've seen your torso is on the shorter side. :Lol:

I think I told you this before, but you were my first hairspiration when I joined this board! It def helps that we have similar textures. :yep:

See ya in 18months BSL! :yawn:

Yes, I'm very short. :lol: Thank you for the kind words!

Back