I'm a hair care angel now...

vevster

I\'m a hair care angel now...

I grew my hair way past my shoulders, then I stopped caring for it. It became damaged, I then cut SEVEN INCHES!!!

Now I regret it and am flawless in my hair care. LOL

Can anyone relate?

Re: I\'m a hair care angel now...

Yup, I can!

I have always had relatively long hair past my shoulders, I used to love bone straight styles, I used heat everyday.

I woke up 15 months ago, and realized my hair was paper thin and damaged, I cut it to the bottom of my neck, to where I could not even put it in a ponytail!

I told myself I will never let my hair get that bad ever again, and I have not and will not!

Honey Jammz, how long is your hair now? My hair is neck length now---I cut it about two weeks ago.

I didn't really cut it because it was damaged BUT comparing the way my hair looks now compared to before...the hair that was cut was SICKLY!!!

I'm trying to be flawless in hopes that my hair will grow out as full and healthy looking as it does now.

Vev-when did you cut it and how long is it now?

Thanks for the reality check Ladies I was getting slack with keeping my ends moisturized since I started back working out I dont want to mess up now my hair is growing out pretty good.

[ QUOTE ]
daviine said:
Honey Jammz, how long is your hair now? My hair is neck length now---I cut it about two weeks ago.

I didn't really cut it because it was damaged BUT comparing the way my hair looks now compared to before...the hair that was cut was SICKLY!!!

I'm trying to be flawless in hopes that my hair will grow out as full and healthy looking as it does now.

Vev-when did you cut it and how long is it now?

[/ QUOTE ]

My hair is brastrp length now.

Back