If Your Looking For A Conditioner: To Strengthen, Lubricate, & Stimulate...Look Here!

HERicane10

VITALE SUPER RECONSTRUCTOR with MENTHOL! :dance7:

Move over Cathy Howse.....now there's something easier! I just add a lil Wonder 8 Oil, & under the dryer I go for 20-30 minutes.:cloud9: ( the directions say- it gets the job done in only 12 min! :blush:)

This DC is packed with great ingredients too! 16oz for $9.00
Garlic, Rosemary, Watercress, Wheat Protein, Jojoba oil, Vit. E & Glycerin to name a few!

Last edited:
Re: If Your Looking For A Conditioner: To Strengthen, Lubricate, & Stimulate...Look H

Thanks for the review. I've been eyeing Vitale products for a while. I'm such a conditioner junkie :rolleyes:

Re: If Your Looking For A Conditioner: To Strengthen, Lubricate, & Stimulate...Look H

Thanks for the review. I've been eyeing Vitale products for a while. I'm such a conditioner junkie :rolleyes:

I LOOOOOVE this stuff! :grin: I wish my BSS carried their Olive Oil line of conditioners (may have to put in a special request :look:)! Vitale is a great line! From relaxers to conditioners! :yep:

Thanks for the review. I love conditioners with methnol! I will try to find this.

I wish I would not have read this thread...:wallbash:...now I want this conditioner...:yep:..trying so hard not to be a product junkie in 2008...:rolleyes:

Sounds wonderful. I love stimulation in the scalp it feels like head massage.

I really would like to use this, I've been trying to find it for awhile. I believe it would replace my beloved Dryfast Miracle reconstructors, the ingredients are similar. Where are y'all getting this from? Is there an online vendor for this?

I really would like to use this, I've been trying to find it for awhile. I believe it would replace my beloved Dryfast Miracle reconstructors, the ingredients are similar. Where are y'all getting this from? Is there an online vendor for this?

I found it online. I think you should be able to find it though since most places carry vitale. Here is a link so you can see what it looks like

http://www.texasbeautysupplies.com/vit206b.html

I found it online. I think you should be able to find it though since most places carry vitale. Here is a link so you can see what it looks like

http://www.texasbeautysupplies.com/vit206b.html

Thanks Gymfreak! I live out in the boonies so it's hard for to get to the "hood" sometimes to pick this up. I'll be giving this a try in the near future.

Thanks Gymfreak! I live out in the boonies so it's hard for to get to the "hood" sometimes to pick this up. I'll be giving this a try in the near future.

No problem. I am looking forward to trying this too. I love tingly things.

Does it have cones or mineral oil?

Now something else to get me in trouble:fan:

:lurking:humm looks interesting.

:bangdesk:*googles vitale conditioner and addes the vitale reconstructor conditioner to her things to try list*:look:

Can someone list the FULL ingredients? I can't find the full ingredients on the websites and has anyone used TexasBeautySupplies.Com w/ good customer service?

I don't want any issues..Lemme go search the vendor review thread right now cause I dont think my local BSS carries it.

I have use this product years before my LHCF days, and I give this product the credit for me not going bald with my relaxing every month and curling iron city on my hair.

Why did I pick up this Vitale Conditioner along w/ ORS Replenishing and the asian man at the BSS said "You pick good product! Professional products yes!...Ah you know what you like huh?" LOL I smiled and said yeah i guess so.

I was hesitant in buying the Vitale because the ingredients were NOT listed on the back. Only the directions so i took a chance anyway and when i opened it for the smell test...:shocked: Yup, cleared up my sinuses right on the spot. Menthol is strong as hell! So i know its gonna tingle.

This looks really good. I love a good scalp tingle!

I'm not listening:wallbash:I'm not listening:wallbash:I refuse to spend another dime!:wallbash::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

I have been eyeing their products in the BSS too, I KNOW the bss around here carries it.....i do not need anymore conditioner but i will be purchasing this SOON :)

Back