If you wear braided extensions...please stop by

long_hair1day

I just got my hair braided today. Any suggestions (besides braid spray) on how to soothe my scalp? I was thinking about witch hazel mixed with an EO but I'm not sure. Does anyone have a homemade recipe or any other suggestions to share?

I do my own braids and I don't generally put anything on my scalp. If it's hurting really bad you should take them out before they damage your hair. Hopefully someone else will have other suggestions but that's all I've got.

I used to wear braid extensions, and I loved Rosemary Water. I don't have any specific recipes but I filled a small spray bottle with distilled water and put about 3-5 drops of rosemary in there. The stuff is potent, but it kept my itchies away. My scalp always felt refreshed.

If you need to sooth them, they are too tight. I like using Sulfur 8 braids spray to control itching. But I've never had to soothe my scalp. I always make it clear to the braider that I don't want tight braids.

I use evoo and coconut oil with dried rosemary, peppermint eo and lavender eo.
It really helps with itchies.

I do my own braids and I don't generally put anything on my scalp. If it's hurting really bad you should take them out before they damage your hair. Hopefully someone else will have other suggestions but that's all I've got.

Daeuiel Ummmm, is that JASON MOMOA? :dies of jealousy::dead:

Back