IF YOU HAVENT SEEN THIS TWISTS/TWIST OUT TUTORIAL GET IN HERE

Her twist-outs always look great. She has some great definition too! I wonder what she uses.

I just watched all 5 of her hair regime videos, she uses the coconut organix line and unrefined shea butter and Infusium 23. If my hair life could be so simple. :yep::lachen:

However, I'm actually working on simplifing my whole hair care process. But my hair no likey shea butter like that.

Her twist-outs always look great. She has some great definition too! I wonder what she uses.
is she a member here:grin:
or do you just look at her youtube
does she have a fotki
icon11.gif

:love: Thanks for posting. :yep:
your welcome berry
icon12.gif

I just watched all 5 of her hair regime videos, she uses the coconut organix line and unrefined shea butter and Infusium 23. If my hair life could be so simple. :yep::lachen:

However, I'm actually working on simplifing my whole hair care process. But my hair no likey shea butter like that.
yea i might have to start using that when my cream of nature shampoo runs out since they changed the ingredients
icon9.gif

was she talking about the conditioner as a leave in or is that a leave in she was spraying?

is she a member here:grin:
or do you just look at her youtube
does she have a fotki
icon11.gif
I just look at her youtube. I don't think she's a member here but I do think she is over at nappturality.....not 100% sure about that though.

If I find out I'll let you know.

the first time i tried to two strand twist my hair, i got so frustrated that i BC'd. the second time i gave up and did flat twists. after watching that...i think try #3 is coming up!

the first time i tried to two strand twist my hair, i got so frustrated that i BC'd. the second time i gave up and did flat twists. after watching that...i think try #3 is coming up!
i may want to try it too

i brought infusium and shea butter because of her:yep:

from butters-n-bars ebay store

i tried her twist out method last night and today it was all compliments. i will be trying her co wash method when my hair is much longer.

Her hair is gorgeous. I wonder if I can do that on my daughters hair. I wish I could get that much definition with my relaxed hair.

Back