If you had 75 bucks to use what would you try?

gymfreak336

I know alot of us are trying to come out of pj status but just for kicks, if I gave you 75 bucks, what would you buy; old and new products??

HoneyDew said:
Only $75?:lol: :lol:

I would try Aveda Damage Remedy.

Girl, I know. For me to really get my feet wet I need 150 bucks easy. I was trying to be reasonable and not excite a pj attack in anyone.......:look: well, in myself mostly

gymfreak336 said:
Girl, I know. For me to really get my feet wet I need 150 bucks easy. I was trying to be reasonable and not excite a pj attack in anyone.......:look: well, in myself mostly

:lol: :lol:

I know!

But see my fear would be that I would not be able to support my habit after I get hooked on the expensive stuff.

I would get

lenizes request
matrix smoothing line sample pack
ion samples from sallys
castor oil
aphogee efa oil
joico moisture recovery deep conditioner
deep brillance conditioner

HoneyDew said:
:lol: :lol:

I know!

But see my fear would be that I would not be able to support my habit after I get hooked on the expensive stuff.

Yeah it would just my luck that my school load would increase, I would have to quit my part time job. I would just have to survive on my hair vitamins and not eat.

i would try the miss jessie's products or maybe the ojon stuff, then get my reliable elucence with whatever's left

i would get coconut oil, jamaican black castor oil, jojoba oil...

spirulina pills

and I would buy some more Qhemet Biologics Sidr Butter Balm

Uh, considering I spent over $140 at Irby's, yeah, ONLY $75?? I wouldn't try anything new. Even though I'm not that well-off financially I figure that since I don't go to the salon regularly like most, I should be able to invest in high quality product that will last much longer and are heathier for my hair. I guess if I had a gift certificate or extra money, I'd buy some more KeraCare hairdress, leave-in, find some kind of soft holding spray (no more "spritzes") that doesn't dry your hair out... Basically all the things from KeraCare that don't come in big sizes!!

january noir said:
Aveda for me as well (do I have to just try the hair products?) I would love to try the AVEDA Skincare line!

Scrreeeeechh! (sound of brakes)...I changed my mind!
Qhemet Biologics

I sure am thinking about purchasing a FHI Iron. I would try to get one of those and maybe find some way to add a couple of dollars to get a nicer iron.

Ojon Ultra Hydrating Shampoo
Ojon Ultra Hydrating Conditioner
Ojon Revitilizing Mist (Leave-in)

Jojoba Oil

I think I can get all of that for 75 bucks. :look:

I'm going through this right now. I got burned on curly pudding so I'm gun shy about trying new expensive products, especially now that I got my regimen down.

BBD Glass
BBD Stretch
Elucense MB con.
Carols Daughter Sampler

I've been eyeballing these products for a good 6 months, but I'm not trying to spend the money on something that is going to sit and collect dust.

i found what bbd is...i'd get some phyto, terax, aveda or ojon stuff...it wouldn't matter which one, so i'd get the product that would garner ne the most samples upon purchase ;)

Last edited:
Back