If you could take only 2 products....

My two favorites at the moment:

Pantene Hydrating Curls Conditioner
NTM silk touch leave in (
boar bristle brush (does that count as a product?)

Firstly I would learn how to make a good soap (for clarifying!), whittle out a wide toothed/seamless comb from wood, find a fresh water stream and make a good moisturizing conditioner (used for deep, instant and leave-in conditioning) out of mangos, bananas and avacados or other good for hair fruits. I would also try and find some honey.

:lol: Good luck to me!

As for my 2 man-made products I would take aphogee's 2 minute reconstructor and aphogees essential fatty acids concentrate.

Now If I could get all of that done, I'm set!

ORS hair mayo,<---geat moisturizing deep conditoner plus it has protein as well
Elasta Qp Ol Moisturizer

Most of the other products i use arn't that necessary, they just help tame the frizzy's

bludacious said:
Now you all know that somebody not going to act right. Somebody is going to have a big purse and under everything else more products!:lachen: :lol: :lachen: :lol: :lachen: :lol:

Lol :laugh:

and since you metion it, I'm adding Asha's Heavenly Hair Pudding and Coco de Leche to my stash because I hadn't tried them yet when I made my first post.

miracle said:
EQP Scalp Stimulating Shampoo
St. Ives' Intense Moisture Conditioner

My tingling sensations!!!!!! :yep: :yep:

I love this...I stumbled upon it...and I think it's a keeper!
I was sleepin on St. Ives conditioner.:yep:

cupcake said:
...with you to a deserted island, what would it be? (For all of the PJ's, 3 products ;) )

Mine:
-A nice supply of 100% virgin olive oil
-A clarifying shampoo
-wild growth oil

(I would count on the palm trees for the pure coconut milk)...

What would you take? :)

Elucence Moisture Balance Conditioner
Detangling comb
Giovanni Triple Treat Shampoo :)

I would take my MNT + oils conditioner, and my homemade moisturizer (water, s-curl, coconut oil, cocoa butter, EVOO,and AO Honeysuckle Rose conditioner)- I hope all those don't count as different products:)

I'd be straight.

-Wet comb and detangling comb

Products: Creme of Nature Detangling and Conditioning Shampoo (Ultra Moisturizing Formula) and Creme of Nature Nourishing Conditioner.

Seamless comb
Satin material (would learn how to make scrunchies, scarf, etc...)
Boar bristle brush

I would use as much of the resources that are available to me there to make cleansers, conditioners and oils. I hope that there would be many.

Back