If you could take only 2 products....

Ms Red

...with you to a deserted island, what would it be? (For all of the PJ's, 3 products ;) )

Mine:
-A nice supply of 100% virgin olive oil
-A clarifying shampoo
-wild growth oil

(I would count on the palm trees for the pure coconut milk)...

What would you take? :)

1. My product bag ;) [it has my lighters in it to help distill the Salt Water! NO BAG, NO ME]
2. Scurl Spray
3. Sulfer 8 Spray
(PJ Checking in):lol:

Last edited:
I actually do this in my head when I watch Survivor, you know you can take 1 thing with you :lol:

1. A clairifying conditioner
2. Shea Butter
3. Fantasia IC gel

This is really an unfair question. I don't even know how to begin to answer because I love all of my products and I have a whole lot of 'em too.

Let's see, if I'm stuck on an island, one would probably need something for drying hair, I would take my "secret sauce" mixture of moisturizing conditioner, NTM Silk Leave-In Moisturizing Conditioner and Mane Tail Grow/Surge Mixture which I call "M'Turge" (that counts for one product right?) LOL!!!

My hair'd be a happy camper with:

1. Elucence Moisture Benefit's Poo
2. Eqyss Mega-Tek Rebuilder
3. ORS Olive Oil Creme

Ooops, I put three...that means I'm an acknowledged PJ... :alcoholic

Well, I'm assuming there's fresh water on this island anyway, since I'd be dead if there wasn't. No point in having great hair if I'm dead :look: so....

1. CON shampoo
2. Mango butter

Yes, there is freshwater SOMEWHERE on the island :)

I'm learning so much, so many new products

*feeds inner PJ and runs to BSS* ;)

*shaking my head*

I really don't know! That's sad.... OK, can I at least say this?

1. A moisturizing shampoo
2. A moisturizing conditioner
3. A leave in (NTM definitely)
3a. a ponytail holder, baggie, and shea butter

I just can't narrow it down!

I'm with you baglady all I know is:
1. conditioner
2. acv

I don't know how I would dilute the acv maybe I could find a coconut lying around. LOL!

1. Myhoneychild Jamaica Islands Shampoo
2. Asha's Heavenly Hair Pudding
3. Vo5 Nourishing Oasis Conditioner

1.Triple Silk Medicated Conditioner (Makes my scalp feel wonderful!)
2.KeraCare Humecto (Still detangles like a dream)
3.Carol's Daughter Hair Milk (My favorite moisturizer so far)

...And since you all are cheatin' :laugh:

I. Decca Plus Satin Pomade (Re-discovered; Helped me retain length when I was a teen, going back to what worked then in addition to using new product discoveries)

Last edited:
Now you all know that somebody not going to act right. Somebody is going to have a big purse and under everything else more products!:lachen: :lol: :lachen: :lol: :lachen: :lol:

bludacious said:
Now you all know that somebody not going to act right. Somebody is going to have a big purse and under everything else more products!:lachen: :lol: :lachen: :lol: :lachen: :lol:
ME!:wave:
*packing*

Back