If This Hair Journey Were A School...

A transcript is not complete without the grades earned. Otherwise it's just a list of courses. So what grades did you get, YvetteWithJoy?

LOL! I was trying to imagine what grade I got for each course as I was typing each title! Some were a tad too real for me to think about!!! LOL! (As you might know, we tend to assess ourselves more harshly than another person would.)

I know I finally got my average up to an A in Intro to Moisture-Protein Balance. :cool:

Overall I feel I'm a solid B student. I've got a few C's, but I balanced them out with a few A's. :yep:

I'm the student who found a 1 year licensing program at the community college with 100% job placement after.

Respectable hair, but people are surprised when they realize how small of a commitment it took to achieve.

In real life tho, I have that law degree, final exam, dang that bun has been in the library all day hair.

What kind of degree would you have? I would only have college credits:bookworm: Not even gonna play myself.
Would you be an A student, B student? Currently a B student
Would you be a teacher or a student? Definitely a student

This should be a fun thread as some of us have been at this hair thing for years: yup I been on here for yearssssss, and it wasnt until last year that I finally GOT IT! I truly understand my hair and I understand what a hair journey is and what it isn't.

Back